Viki & Kate (2019) Part #1

Wonder how many lies like this VH,managers give to us.For exemple starting to think that for exemple Violet parents actualy could not be their parents.Its not an Good way to build trust in clients that's for sure.PS..I was fiding strange how active this house was Sinseramente westerday mainly then i look to calendar..end of month,time to show how "active" house residents are and make some money.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Wonder how many lies like this VH,managers give to us.For exemple starting to think that for exemple Violet parents actualy could not be their parents.Its not an God way to build trust in clients that's for sure.

Huh? I can't see any connection to that at all?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Huh? I can't see any connection to that at all?

Vh,jeka sayed this dude was girl dad,same Regard Violet parents..both parents had sex in cams(not very usual in cams),same manager,how do we know The you are telling the truth after this big lie..

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Vh,jeka sayed this dude was girl dad,same Regard Violet parents..both parents had sex in cams(not very usual in cams),same manager,how do we know The you are telling the truth after this big lie..

Jeka never sayed this is her dad. Violet & Jeff themselves said that they are Jeffs parents...

• Like 2