• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 06.10.2019 at 23:52, jabbath1987 said:

Пожалуйста, пригласите ее обратно как можно скорее  😁 😘

On 07.10.2019 at 00:01, Callypb said:

Да, пожалуйста! Она замечательная! 

She will be with us tomorrow😘😘😘

• Like 1

Clapping.gif.ef35ccc180769ac93cb9ed4eb32a2f80.gifWow,  You Guys R Great......That was a delightful Pussay Munch / 69.....

I Prefer to have my arms free to wander where needed...Applying your Passion to a Woman 

is kinda like juggling + Three Ring Circus....And your the Ring Master......Besides the usual

His Tungue circles the clity a few times, forewards & Backwards & Crossways ,up & down...

then slide the slide up & down back & forth. like / suck the little lips a bit, then on up to

the holey, poke poke poke with tungue, pointed tungue circles around a few times, then backwards....

tungue quickley 1 slide back to clity, and suck it with pursed lips, in out in ,ouy ...now the slide, stay on the slide a while

(loosen the neck), both hands to the boobs, sneak attack....+ holey, do do, do, ...slide slide slide,

1 hand to front, takes over clity operations, other hand on buttocks, head to the Bunger, middle finger tickles bunger...

Keep Playing all Her Fine Instruments 'till she lights up like a pinball machine....

Caution: Beware of Squirters..You'll Drown.

The Bunger is often employed as an area of sexual stimulation. His / Her Infant, Toddler, & Child 

all were sometimes subjected to the Thermometer or Enema Bag. Which was usually a startling activity for Him/ Her...

Being that all of our developmental psyhchies are with all of us all of our lives, a little pokie here & there

is often pleasing to our younger personalities. As adults we may sometimes wonder...Why do I do what I do ?

Why do I crave what I crave ?.....All the Keys / Secrets are in your Past, waiting for you to Think about them,

Analyse them, resolve them....Then You'll Be Free....

Oh, I'm so full 'a crap.....

I'm Like'n the Dork Board. I might get a set for the house, (i'm Single). It wouldn't Bother me If some Girlfriends

wanted to Explore their Talents / Wishes to learn about themselves....I think its Great.....

There might be Surprises when She Jumps on ME.....😄

Thanks Guys for the good Time....I hope No-One is Offended....