Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That explains why i see so many in the summer. They can't deal with that hot weather in there 😁

It's all about the updraft when you wear the kilt.Built in air con.😀😀

rarely i caps ourself, tiday is one of this occasion.
when you push yout wife to THIS, can be a proud husband (at least, for bed thing, then you can have a lot of other thing to be a prod husband, of course ^_^)

spacer.png

• Like 5

For those who are watching us, don't worry if marla is crying.

nothing to bad

just very bad issue with her father, he's not the kind of person i like for father-in-law

and he is obviously not the father marla deserve

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

nothing to bad

just very bad issue with her father, he's not the kind of person i like for father-in-law

Hope she will be okay soon. 😍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

nothing to bad

Yes I also feel that pain @Creriganmy gf's father was never the type of father she deserved. The only thing that men like us can do is be there for her and make sure she knows that she is loved more than anything in the world. Give her a hug and a big fat kiss. Never let her go. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yes I also feel that pain @Creriganmy gf's father was never the type of father she deserved. The only thing that men like us can do is be there for her and make sure she knows that she is loved more than anything in the world. Give her a hug and a big fat kiss. Never let her go. 

TBH i try to do that, but he is really an unssettling person.
it would be very easier if he was a bad person, but all his flaws are under a thin surface of "i'm worried" (but for himself not for you) or "i'm polite" (just becouse is an edicated one) 

ora the worse: "i'll help" (just to say for year "i helped that time, you owe me so much cause i'm good" even if you have return the favor)

BUT

mailnly here to say Marla appreciate a lot and cheer you all back 😄