Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

Have to throw it out there. Apart from Marla needing to masturbate more and hector lasting longer than he does, they are probably the most natural tenants on so called voyeur sites we have to view. The shower camera could be so much better and how can you not love those amazing breasts.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:07 PM, Slender Man said:

Have to throw it out there. Apart from Marla needing to masturbate more and hector lasting longer than he does, they are probably the most natural tenants on so called voyeur sites we have to view. The shower camera could be so much better and how can you not love those amazing breasts.

Yeah Marla is built perfectly imo. She is absolutely stunning. Of all the couples I've ever seen on RLC and VC these two are the only ones  who truly love each other. (Aside from @Lexy&Pete  who are sadly no longer broadcasting. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!)

But most importantly Marla and Hector are just really cool down to earth people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2019 at 5:07 AM, Slender Man said:

in my defence, she maybe is not always up, nut keep it running when she got it it's a difficult task 😛

By the way, many thanks @Slender Man 😄

Oh, i'm open to suggestion for shower camera, it's hard to solve but many brain can find a solution

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crerigan said:

in my defence, she maybe is not always up, nut keep it running when she got it it's a difficult task 😛

By the way, many thanks @Slender Man 😄

Oh, i'm open to suggestion for shower camera, it's hard to solve but many brain can find a solution

Like anything can always be improved. Better positioned Camera so we can see better view of shower head fun would be much appreciated :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:24 AM, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah Marla is built perfectly imo. She is absolutely stunning. Of all the couples I've ever seen on RLC and VC these two are the only ones  who truly love each other. (Aside from @Lexy&Pete  who are sadly no longer broadcasting. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!)

But most importantly Marla and Hector are just really cool down to earth people. 

We miss you too ❤️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1