Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

She ALSO won as roger

lol ok now THAT is epic and I wasn't expecting that. When you said Roger Rabbit I just naturally expected her to be dressed as Jessica because she's built for it. I can honestly say I've never seen someone cosplay as Roger Rabbit.

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lol ok now THAT is epic and I wasn't expecting that. When you said Roger Rabbit I just naturally expected her to be dressed as Jessica because she's built for it. I can honestly say I've never seen someone cosplay as Roger Rabbit.

I search a pic^^

2 hours ago, Crerigan said:

Surely won a lot with Roger Rabbit then with Tira from Soul Calibur. Also a lot of pirating 🙂

Transcending history and the world..a tale of souls and swords..eternally retold.crt GIF...soullll kaliburrr.

• Upvote 1

@Creriganyou guys need to set up a "Strip" D&D night. Where every time your character loses a piece of armor you have to strip a piece of clothing. The only time you can put anything back on is to have it repaired.

I've played this and I can assure you, it's quite fun.

Also played a variation that has "Rewards" of the adult theme for various feats and for defeating dungeon bosses. You get 4-6 people playing the campaign at once and it's an absolute blast.

Another fun thing is that every time your character has to eat or drink something you take a shot. Usually goes hand in hand with the other two versions I mentioned above.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

@Creriganyou guys need to set up a "Strip" D&D night. Where every time your character loses a piece of armor you have to strip a piece of clothing. The only time you can put anything back on is to have it repaired.

I've played this and I can assure you, it's quite fun.

Also played a variation that has "Rewards" of the adult theme for various feats and for defeating dungeon bosses. You get 4-6 people playing the campaign at once and it's an absolute blast.

Another fun thing is that every time your character has to eat or drink something you take a shot. Usually goes hand in hand with the other two versions I mentioned above.

happy new game GIF by Funimation