Evie & Mike (2019) Part #1

On 3/13/2019 at 11:48 PM, letsdothis said:

James sent a memo to all the apts telling them about your dislike of
Batman paraphernalia. Now, they're all out to torment you. 🤣🤣🤣

Oh, I know. It's a blatant assault on me from James I know it. Every time it happens he goes something like this! 😲

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Oh, I know. It's a blatant assault on me from James I know it. Every time it happens he goes something like this! 😲

I'M fairly new here so could you tell me please why you don't like Batman stuff?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I'M fairly new here so could you tell me please why you don't like Batman stuff?

Well for one I don’t like Batman. I just don’t like him. But, more importantly, I don’t think Batman panties look good on a girl. They are hideously ugly things that deserve to be burned. For some reason they just keep popping up on various tenants on these sites going all the way back to Voyeur-Villa days like 3 years ago. They are everywhere, I mean everywhere! Anyways, so it’s kinda of a running every time a new girl pops up on the site wearing Batman panties or some Batman clothes or whatever it is Batman. Everyone has a good time making me see it. You’re welcome to join them. 

Flr the record, I sincerely do not like Batman and I especially don’t like seeing beautiful women wearing such ugly panties. They are like spitting on beauty to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Well for one I don’t like Batman. I just don’t like him. But, more importantly, I don’t think Batman panties look good on a girl. They are hideously ugly things that deserve to be burned. For some reason they just keep popping up on various tenants on these sites going all the way back to Voyeur-Villa days like 3 years ago. They are everywhere, I mean everywhere! Anyways, so it’s kinda of a running every time a new girl pops up on the site wearing Batman panties or some Batman clothes or whatever it is Batman. Everyone has a good time making me see it. You’re welcome to join them. 

Flr the record, I sincerely do not like Batman and I especially don’t like seeing beautiful women wearing such ugly panties. They are like spitting on beauty to me. 

I guess first girl with batman was VVs Lisa? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

A woman's panties belong on the floor. That is the decision to which I have come. :wink:

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A woman's panties belong on the floor. That is the decision to which I have come. :wink:

Let me rephrase that.

"A woman's panties belong on the floor. That is the decision to which I have come. Many times.🤣"

• Like 4