Dana & Chris (2019) Part #1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just hope we will get the old Dana back soon 😍

Highly unlikely with all the s**t people said about what she did, don't you think!?!?  Calling her out, submitting tickets left, right and centre and someone even suggested court action.  I mean....WTF?!?!?   But that is what you get when people talk about something they HAVEN'T GOT A F**KING CLUE ABOUT!!  

I wish Dana all the best, and I hope she makes enough here for her to last a long time... Because she is better than most!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But Summer returned after that episode... So it can't be because of her.

Of course she did.  Summer wasn't part of the problem!  I don't want to go through all this 💩 again, but surely you must recall what was said about that particular episode about the cams?!?  Dana and Summer did a little show for someone, and many on the Forum overreacted in a very poor manner!  Submitting tickets and suggesting reporting to police and court action and what not.

I for one totally understand why Dana doesn't want to go through another round of this kind of 💩responses.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I have a thesis that all the girls who enter the same bed with Clara will retire from VHTV. If it happens this time, it'il be no coincidence.

Would you like to expand on your theory?I am genuinely interested.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Would you like to expand on your theory?I am genuinely interested.

See past participants in this category.
Zoi, Cleo, Alice.
Maybe Zoi's reason for leaving VHTV might be different. But the others were wiped and gone. I think it's a kind of "poison ivy" effect.
She's an ambitious girl. I think Clara will not want another "princess" in Odessa.
Is this bad?
I do not think so. Her tactic makes her successful. VHTV participants have an average of 2-3 months of home life. It is a real success to live in VHTV for 15 months except for a few sex mistakes (T*M). Without group sex.
Why doesn't Clara talk to Kathy often? Because the frequencies are opposite and Kathy is not an easy opponent.

"If your opponents are bad, it is always easy to defeat them." and this is a secret rule in the world of women.
I'm almost 40 years old, and if a woman likes and appreciates the other, she is either a lesbian or a fake liking. 

I'm not a woman enemy.. IMO

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1