Kiki & Mike (2019) Part #1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Kiki is one of the hottest girls on this site. That’s all I care about. This whole site is a farce and if you don’t believe that then you’re deluded! 

Ok point taken but there are different levels of farce and this lot take it to the limit and trust me I am a lot of things but deluded isn't one of them.Now you have a nice rest of your day.👍

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Camming equipment gone. I guess they will move soon or move to a smaller place. 

Well some days ago Julia + Raul & Kiki + Mike had what looked like a very serious conversation so I would guess that they have milked all they can. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well some days ago Julia + Raul & Kiki + Mike had what looked like a very serious conversation so I would guess that they have milked all they can. 

Well goes this cammers out and according to archive i guess new ones are already being prepared to enter pretty soon in Jeka hub. Lets see if looking to the coonections  it's who i'm thinking they are

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

100% agree with this sadness. I will be bummed for sure!  She has one of the most interesting bodies I have ever seen. She will be missed if they leave. 😢

* pun intended 😁

Didn't know we do have the same preference for women bodies. You must be missing Sara then.

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure about Sara. I think you have shown me pics before. I usually think Sara from Jeka’s world, but you’re talking about someone else. 

But, indeed, I love a girl with something to hold on to.

Kiki is hot af! I could care less if she cams. I hope they stay. 

I think this is the Sara @zoifan is talking about.

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure about Sara. I think you have shown me pics before. I usually think Sara from Jeka’s world, but you’re talking about someone else. 

But, indeed, I love a girl with something to hold on to.

Kiki is hot af! I could care less if she cams. I hope they stay. 

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I think this is the Sara @zoifan is talking about.

image.thumb.png.051fbc8d4c5904f5c7dc78daa2a45c33.png

image.thumb.png.caed905d5c0ce4eca03d93401719c9ac.png

• Like 1