Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

il y a 6 minutes, Folivora a dit :

Ofelia please, i searched for Spanish name 

No worries. It’s just another name derivative of the Greek name ofelos (benefit) which Shakespeare turned into Ophelia. The pronunciation is the same and only the spelling is changed 

2 hours ago, Alley barber said:

No worries. It’s just another name derivative of the Greek name ofelos (benefit) which Shakespeare turned into Ophelia. The pronunciation is the same and only the spelling is changed 

In Spanish name "Ofelia" means assistant or helper.  I thought that way . But anyway, i like it too

On 1/30/2019 at 12:01 AM, Alley barber said:

Why did ya have to bring it back up?  Let it die already 

let it die ?!
  truth never die .
why you want it to die if you are right and can proof that my claims was flase or lies ?!
You are very funny , you think her returning and drinking again proofs that what we had watched was ok ,she refused the last shot George trying to give to her while she has already her big glass of driffrent drink in her hand (in the same moment he didn't give alan his drink after her refusal )!!!
i will not remind you that, there are rape cases the victim didn't clearly remember what exactly  happened !! she know she had sex but how and with who?!!!
sure you will not see that , she refused to let George undress her by opening her bra and grappling her pants down she raised her pants and close her bra again , but he tried again when she want to sleep he took her pants off  (why he has to do everything she didn‘t ask for ?) !!
sure you will not see either when she became shy putting her hand on her breast and moving with the blanket around her waist after she had realized what they are aiming to after he tried to undress her ,is there who will post pics for that ?! nooooooo you talked about it only when you thought that her retutning ,means she was acceptable for everything happened and everything will happen before that silence, so i returned to congratulate your tongue returning back.
her returning didn’t proof she wasn't drunk when she had sex with strangers in front of cams while  , but proofed that when she is awake sh refused to let it happen again , maybe you can say she refused because she isn’t in the mood to have sex , is  that means she is only in the mode to have sex with strangers when she is not aware !!!  That what you are saying!!!
 returning after  many apologies and may be pleas and soft and handsm deceiving face ,excuses that he was drunk too,  promising  her that will not happen again he will not let anyone hurt her because he is loving her very much (love is blind) , then after two weeks  (15_30) inviting her to alan‘s reminding her that Alan is the good guy refused to participate in the orgy on her ,why not returning to place she has funny and games time there with the cute baby face alan  ?!!
in the morning the girl was talking to george very nice and cuddling him but he ignored her all the time , no sex  in vhtv means frowning face and ignorance as a punishmentو that is the second time he did that obviously after A failed attempt the first was in her first visit what make her crying in the bed room, i remember that jules said he was saying to her to to stay playing games with them or go to leave alone ,may he was honest in this statement but he will not say what he said before give her two choices to stay or leave alone as a incorporeal punishment,  blackmailing in the name of love .
You know girls will forgive by a little love pleas words when they fallen on love with a betrayal person  can be very nice and kind to reach his aims.
let it die?
 nothing will die because you are the witness on it . maybe ignoring it  but you can‘t forgot it .
The question , George didn’t trying to push or force her to undress  because she is awake and can refuse ,or he cant do things will proof our claims as you said ? whatever the reason . 4 visitis to vhtv  three of them,no sex ,no fully undressed  in front of cams only onetime she being undressed by them had orgy sex by them when she was drunk !!!
who will post the pics or short video when georeg opend her bra any trying to pull her pants down but she returning them back? (none).
i know he will  keep trying to recruiting her to vhtv that makes the rape party the first attempt of the breaking in the girl inhibitions, so vhtv will not do any thing against the manger if he will make more money for them but i think vhtv will not be happy to involve their business in sex trafficking case (sure i will not explain to you the sex trafficking  known tactics to deceiving girls by many ways as  love play )  
call me ,what you like , it doesnt matter for me and will not change the truth ,no arguments you can easily ignore what i wrote as you are ignoring the truth and searching for any causes to to change it  .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

let it die ?!
  truth never die .
why you want it to die if you are right and can proof that my claims was flase or lies ?!
You are very funny , you think her returning and drinking again proofs that what we had watched was ok ,she refused the last shot George trying to give to her while she has already her big glass of driffrent drink in her hand (in the same moment he didn't give alan his drink after her refusal )!!!
i will not remind you that, there are rape cases the victim didn't clearly remember what exactly  happened !! she know she had sex but how and with who?!!!
sure you will not see that , she refused to let George undress her by opening her bra and grappling her pants down she raised her pants and close her bra again , but he tried again when she want to sleep he took her pants off  (why he has to do everything she didn‘t ask for ?) !!
sure you will not see either when she became shy putting her hand on her breast and moving with the blanket around her waist after she had realized what they are aiming to after he tried to undress her ,is there who will post pics for that ?! nooooooo you talked about it only when you thought that her retutning ,means she was acceptable for everything happened and everything will happen before that silence, so i returned to congratulate your tongue returning back.
her returning didn’t proof she wasn't drunk when she had sex with strangers in front of cams while  , but proofed that when she is awake sh refused to let it happen again , maybe you can say she refused because she isn’t in the mood to have sex , is  that means she is only in the mode to have sex with strangers when she is not aware !!!  That what you are saying!!!
 returning after  many apologies and may be pleas and soft and handsm deceiving face ,excuses that he was drunk too,  promising  her that will not happen again he will not let anyone hurt her because he is loving her very much (love is blind) , then after two weeks  (15_30) inviting her to alan‘s reminding her that Alan is the good guy refused to participate in the orgy on her ,why not returning to place she has funny and games time there with the cute baby face alan  ?!!
in the morning the girl was talking to george very nice and cuddling him but he ignored her all the time , no sex  in vhtv means frowning face and ignorance as a punishmentو that is the second time he did that obviously after A failed attempt the first was in her first visit what make her crying in the bed room, i remember that jules said he was saying to her to to stay playing games with them or go to leave alone ,may he was honest in this statement but he will not say what he said before give her two choices to stay or leave alone as a incorporeal punishment,  blackmailing in the name of love .
You know girls will forgive by a little love pleas words when they fallen on love with a betrayal person  can be very nice and kind to reach his aims.
let it die?
 nothing will die because you are the witness on it . maybe ignoring it  but you can‘t forgot it .
The question , George didn’t trying to push or force her to undress  because she is awake and can refuse ,or he cant do things will proof our claims as you said ? whatever the reason . 4 visitis to vhtv  three of them,no sex ,no fully undressed  in front of cams only onetime she being undressed by them had orgy sex by them when she was drunk !!!
who will post the pics or short video when georeg opend her bra any trying to pull her pants down but she returning them back? (none).
i know he will  keep trying to recruiting her to vhtv that makes the rape party the first attempt of the breaking in the girl inhibitions, so vhtv will not do any thing against the manger if he will make more money for them but i think vhtv will not be happy to involve their business in sex trafficking case (sure i will not explain to you the sex trafficking  known tactics to deceiving girls by many ways as  love play )  
call me ,what you like , it doesnt matter for me and will not change the truth ,no arguments you can easily ignore what i wrote as you are ignoring the truth and searching for any causes to to change it  .

Hi x1000, im pretty sure everything on this topic has been said and repeated over and over and at this time is pointless. Or us there a point. What can amyone on CC or VH sub do about it? VH mgmnt knows what happened, and they moved on. What can be achieved by repeating the same points over and over? 

• Like 5