Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

What i don't like with Sina & Jules is everything now just seems a bit too clinical, no feeling or sense of fun just lets get down to the business and perform.

Oh yes and getting all the cam angles right lool

rosie0.jpg

rosie1.jpg

rosie2.jpg

rosie3.jpg

• Like 4

Guest hacıvat

aslında @amy3 haklı. burası orosbu çocuğu kaynıyor. sibiryanın en şerefsiz beş kuruş etmez piçini( sina ve jules) bulmuşlar getirip vhtv de ev açmışlar.

Guest hacıvat

ben daha fazla bu şerefsizliğe seyirci kalamıycam. üzgünüm çocuklar . hoşça kalın. vicdanımı geçtim artık midem kaldırmıyor. orosbu çocuğu sina ve jules şu zavallı kıza yaptıklarına bakın.

1 minute ago, apricot said:

ben daha fazla bu şerefsizliğe seyirci kalamıycam. üzgünüm çocuklar . hoşça kalın. vicdanımı geçtim artık midem kaldırmıyor. orosbu çocuğu sina ve jules şu zavallı kıza yaptıklarına bakın.

Understand well how you feel i find it disgusting and humiliating and Sina is becoming a cold and calculating bitch.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Understand well how you feel i find it disgusting and humiliating and Sina is becoming a cold and calculating bitch.

U may think whatever u want, but the reality is cruel.  Okay, first of all,  Sina is mentally devastated by family issues.  Second,  she is starting to jealous girls when I fuck them.  3 She can't control her feelings and got drunk. 

4. Rosie is a submissive as u know, I guess?  1 January I  Rosie promised each other to visit and have a sex or bdsm session. 

She loves what Sina do to her today,  multiple orgasm the proof. 

So so so so so, good day sir 😇