Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Stawr11 said:

See my comment above. 

I did not want to talk about it in order to upset the audience even more, but in such a situation I wouldn’t be silent anymore. The comment above is true.

I do not intend to lie 

Thanks for your candour. Given how hard you worked to entertain us this outcome is frankly not acceptable to me and I shall now be boycotting A&L sites. Can anyone tell me which sites these would be please apart from Clara and Stas?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squish said:

Спасибо за вашу откровенность. Учитывая то, как усердно вы работали, чтобы развлечь нас, этот результат откровенно неприемлем для меня, и теперь я буду бойкотировать сайты A & L. Может кто-нибудь сказать мне, какие сайты эти, пожалуйста, кроме Клары и Стаса?

Список менеджеров и царств. В глобальном обсуждении вхтв

• Like 1

This is totally unacceptable to treat people this way. I will also be boycotting A&L sites and will not renew when my subscription ends.

I hope that you have family that you can stay with while you rebuild your life, and I really hope that things work out for you, and that the future has many opportunities.

Thank you for all your days on VH and please take care.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, squish said:

Thanks for your candour. Given how hard you worked to entertain us this outcome is frankly not acceptable to me and I shall now be boycotting A&L sites. Can anyone tell me which sites these would be please apart from Clara and Stas?

yes I call for a big boycotting of all alex and lina apartments for who want support paisley and cletus,big kiss for you paisley and take care of yourself

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Stawr11 said:

At the moment, we are left with $ 0.

We are on the street 2 day.

And all our things were taken by Clara and Stas (Alex Lina) 

And we still owed $ 400

WTF is this ? It's disturbing if true.?

@AlexLina care to explain.Why are the participants you introduce to the project leave after a short time ? Bad Statistics or something else and why do most of them complain about you ?

@Voyeur House TV can you explain please ?

• Like 5

Our team has requested additional information on Paisley & Cletus status and the whole history of what's been happening prior to them being kicked out. I can't disclose private information of the participants themselves, as that's only their right to do so, so let me try to explain how we at VHTV see what happened.

During the time participants Paisley & Cletus stayed at VHTV under Alex & Lina management, both participants never returned the money their managers lent them to pay for the rent and other costs. We have information on where these participants could spend the money dedicated to pay for utility bills, but that's just the thing I'd rather not discuss, as it's just gross IMO.

So, given the fact these participants never returned any money to managers which were lent to them, and the fact they destroyed TV in the apartment (which is owned by a landlord), that should give both them and you, dear forum members, on why they could receive less than they could possibly expect. 

As per the comment:

And all our things were taken by Clara and Stas (Alex Lina)

What we know of is that their belongings were left stored safe and sound for them to pick up later at Clara & Stas just because there were other participants to arrive into apartment, previously occupied by Paisley & Cletus, and the managers could not leave belongings there. Not only that, Paisley & Cletus should have picked their belongings up today by 5:00PM local time, and yet they never appeared to do so.

And that's the story.

Personally I'd rather believe Alex & Lina on this, as we at VHTV watched this couple while they've been online, and we are aware of their background, which gives no reason for us to rely on them anymore.

I suggest Paisley & Cletus to apologize for misleading everyone and think again about their actions.

J.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nack said:

WTF is this ? It's disturbing if true.?

@AlexLina care to explain.Why are the participants you introduce to the project leave after a short time ? Bad Statistics or something else and why do most of them complain about you ?

@Voyeur House TV can you explain please ?

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Our team has requested additional information on Paisley & Cletus status and the whole history of what's been happening prior to them being kicked out. I can't disclose private information of the participants themselves, as that's only their right to do so, so let me try to explain how we at VHTV see what happened.

During the time participants Paisley & Cletus stayed at VHTV under Alex & Lina management, both participants never returned the money their managers lent them to pay for the rent and other costs. We have information on where these participants could spend the money dedicated to pay for utility bills, but that's just the thing I'd rather not discuss, as it's just gross IMO.

So, given the fact these participants never returned any money to managers which were lent to them, and the fact they destroyed TV in the apartment (which is owned by a landlord), that should give both them and you, dear forum members, on why they could receive less than they could possibly expect. 

As per the comment:

What we know of is that their belongings were left stored safe and sound for them to pick up later at Clara & Stas just because there were other participants to arrive into apartment, previously occupied by Paisley & Cletus, and the managers could not leave belongings there. Not only that, Paisley & Cletus should have picked their belongings up today by 5:00PM local time, and yet they never appeared to do so.

And that's the story.

Personally I'd rather believe Alex & Lina on this, as we at VHTV watched this couple while they've been online, and we are aware of their background, which gives no reason for us to rely on them anymore.

I suggest Paisley & Cletus to apologize for misleading everyone and think again about their actions.

J.

is not the first and will not be the last of people who complain about alex and lina,

Are they all liars?

a shame vhtv allow the exploitation of people like this

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's all the VH concept need to be review in my opinion,for now I am out with this site bye.

Your VH subscription is half the Panty. Trade which is excellent - judging by the fact that everything is in these panties. I repeat - if this form of monetization will show a stable result for VH. There will be more such opportunities and activities (paid private show, ordering thematic show in apt, etc.).

Well, I found my posts when they were guests. I wrote apt for P&C bad idea. For P&C.

The main problem - they did not ignite, did not hold interest. Therefore, they stopped to be a profitable asset for Alex and Lina (for VH generators of subscriptions). Therefore - they were expelled. Perhaps they were expelled for another reason - formally (violations, few fines, no money for next month’s rent, etc.). But KEY - low popularity now.

And for P&C - situation is worse than when they came guests in Molly apt. Since in the first month (good popularity and money but for A&L) , they listened to managers - they left normal work.

• Like 1

and I last thing I want to say: 

@Voyeur House TV whatever the reasons you don't kickout the people like that specialy when it's the winter this is inhuman !(it's not authorized in my country to do that during the winter) you try search a solution for them during this period ,

I am shocked with the comportment of alex and it's not the first time he have this type of comportment,don't know why VH continue working with him,shit the tenants are not animals or numbers !

• Like 3