Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well it seems we now have 2 versions of the story so just who do you believe.?

On reflection, if we boycott A & L sites now, Gurik & Lyubava will definitely become early victims. Lets park any decision and review their situation in one month's time, when the trial period is up. Meanwhile A & L will be aware of our concerns plus the fact that we shall be watching points to establish trends and patterns here.  

Just now, squish said:

On reflection, if we boycott A & L sites now, Gurik & Lyubava will definitely become early victims. Lets park any decision and review their situation in one month's time, when the trial period is up. Meanwhile A & L will be aware of our concerns plus the fact that we shall be watching points to establish trends and patterns here.  

🤣:biggrin:

Sorry. 40/30/2 = 60 cents/day. Even 10 subscribers (only CC - its all active community) = 6$/day in 10 apts (soon more). They will not even notice about boycott - this is usual +/- 2-3 dollars in apt, even with identical activity.

The real boycott is 15-20% all VH sub base. But main VH sub base does not know about forum, about situation.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

🤣:biggrin:

Sorry. 40/30/2 = 60 cents/day. Even 10 subscribers (only CC - its all active community) = 6$/day in 10 apts (soon more). They will not even notice about boycott - this is usual +/- 2-3 dollars in apt, even with identical activity.

The real boycott is 15-20% all VH sub base. But main VH sub base does not know about forum, about situation.

Well at least we know that VH TV values both our views (and our feedback) otherwise they would not have bothered to respond to nack above. @groomy, if Elise and Jim return as I am promised they will, would you reconsider re-joining VH TV please ? I was told that you had left.

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Well at least we know that VH TV values both our views (and our feedback) otherwise they would not have bothered to respond to nack above. @groomy, if Elise and Jim return as I am promised they will, would you reconsider re-joining VH TV please ? I was told that you had left.

I do not have much time now. Only weekend/friday.

And I buy only RDR2 level. Not Fallout76. Now @Voyeur House TV is closer to Fallout76.🙄

It will be good - it will be subscription. No - no.

• Like 1

Time and time again I have said just because guests are popular as guests does NOT mean they deserve their own apartment. Some couple comes along and fucks for a night or two and all of a sudden people on this forum screaming "give them an apartment." For what exactly? You have no idea who the people are or how they behave. All you know is that they fucked once or twice. That does NOT warrant an apartment.

It's really is sad that P/C are on the street (I can speak from experience so I really do sympathize for them) if that's true but it's not like we haven't seen the same exact thing happen to -dozens- of other apartments: a couple moves in, is popular for a few days or weeks, they lose popularity, they lose money, and then they move out. There's nothing in that arc of events that should be surprising to anyone at this point and P/C fit that trope perfectly.

Temporary tenants are the new "meta" on VH and you can look at the numbered of archived apartments for proof of that. I don't know enough about the story between Alex/Lina and Paisley/Cletus to comment  on who's in the right or who's in the wrong, but from the number of people that have moved out (with some only staying on in a really short duration) and the number of testimonies we've heard from past tenants about Alex/Lina, I think it's safe to conclude that A/L are almost never 100% transparent about the realistic expectations and realities about coming on this site.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squish said:

Don't worry.. they only ones affected on first month are the managers that kept for them all the money from views delivering a fixed low income (no mather what you dou) on their best month of views, the month where they can receive more and help on the future months when income starts to reduce 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well it seems we now have 2 versions of the story so just who do you believe.?

Of course, we have two versions of the story, the truth, and the A&L
version. Given A&L's track record and the fact that they can twist,
spin, deceive, delude, mislead and lie to make you believe they walk
on water and the tenant is always at fault, I believe A&L are the
snakes in the grass.

• Like 6

17 hours ago, groomy said:

Your VH subscription is half the Panty. Trade which is excellent - judging by the fact that everything is in these panties. I repeat - if this form of monetization will show a stable result for VH. There will be more such opportunities and activities (paid private show, ordering thematic show in apt, etc.).

Well, I found my posts when they were guests. I wrote apt for P&C bad idea. For P&C.

The main problem - they did not ignite, did not hold interest. Therefore, they stopped to be a profitable asset for Alex and Lina (for VH generators of subscriptions). Therefore - they were expelled. Perhaps they were expelled for another reason - formally (violations, few fines, no money for next month’s rent, etc.). But KEY - low popularity now.

And for P&C - situation is worse than when they came guests in Molly apt. Since in the first month (good popularity and money but for A&L) , they listened to managers - they left normal work.

Your know it all attitude is so difficult to stomach Groomy- You for some reason were against this couple from the start--You are wasting your breath defending the ridiculous explanation VH just gave-- We all witnessed what happened back at the compound with Josh and Sylvia -- He never got to tell his side of it - We saw Artur and his buddy absolutely force entry to an inhabited dwelling and push Sylvia around--Thats a very heavy criminal act in this country --But VH defended A+L-- Whatever system they use to tally viewership is obviously twisted and used to make them rich--Sorry it would take a moron not to see how much better Paisley&Cletus were compared to everyone else--A&L have a serious scam going on.........

• Like 2