Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

No, they would be better never knowing about VH.

1) They did not make a lot of money.

2) Paisley lost her normal job. Her current situation is worse than at the time of first visits as guests.

3) Big relationship crisis (they together for many years). Their comfortable activity is not interesting to subscribers (no money). Doing more not for fun, but for statistics - they are ruining relationships.

The story of almost all the couples here.I don't think any couple here makes any money.The only chance is to swing or to have an open relationship.That too wouldn't guarantee money.

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

2) Paisley lost her normal job. Her current situation is worse than at the time of first visits as guests.

3) Big relationship crisis (they together for many years). Their comfortable activity is not interesting to subscribers (no money). Doing more not for fun, but for statistics - they are ruining relationships.

Good to have you back .

This forum is lost in translation without you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Good to have you back @groomy but your comments are one reason why i have cancelled my subscription all just too boring now.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I think what hasn't helped them is this apartment camera setup, mostly the living area is bad. Kitchen cam you need binoculars, cam 2 is an awkward angle and aiming down & cam 3 which was the best cam was moved closer and IMO is too close.

To be honest apart from the apartment I think there are way to many places open that stifles the likes of a couple like this who could be great to watch. IMO they could easily close half of the apartments and have a better product all round.

• Like 1

I do not understand something like that. They are the nicest couple and Paisley the most beautiful woman, are always permissive, have great sex with very good lighting and have to go. Why has Mary been here for 2 years and Clara has been here for about 15 months?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

I do not understand something like that. They are the nicest couple and Paisley the most beautiful woman, are always permissive, have great sex with very good lighting and have to go. Why has Mary been here for 2 years and Clara has been here for about 15 months?

If I were to guess I would think that it would be that they came in when compitition wasn't as strong and built up a fan base in that time, but this is only a guess.

I noticed how they stopped inviting people over and part of me wondered why.

I didn't watch them but it does suck that they're leaving. After the time they spent with Hunter and Piper, I was really looking forward to seeing them with other tenants. And even spending more time with Hunter and Piper.

Not surprising they didn't make a lot of money. With as much of a fanbase as they had, there's no reason why they shouldn't at least be making a decent wage, but VH's pay system once again absolutely kills more potential for the site.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I noticed how they stopped inviting people over and part of me wondered why.

I didn't watch them but it does suck that they're leaving. After the time they spent with Hunter and Piper, I was really looking forward to seeing them with other tenants. And even spending more time with Hunter and Piper.

Not surprising they didn't make a lot of money. With as much of a fanbase as they had, there's no reason why they shouldn't at least be making a decent wage, but VH's pay system once again absolutely kills more potential for the site.

All a mystery as they were one of the most active on VH..............Perhaps personal reasons lool