Paisley & Cletus (2019) Part #1

il y a 1 minute, Alley barber a dit :

I am not surprised that they are leaving. They were put into a stupid house and then left with no support. They should of been in the top three appartments. I will miss you guys. But next time, come back as independents. No more managers 

Will you explain please what you mean by "left with no support"?

1 hour ago, Alley barber said:

I am not surprised that they are leaving. They were put into a stupid house and then left with no support. They should of been in the top three appartments. I will miss you guys. But next time, come back as independents. No more managers 

I do not understand why the most active couples and the most beautiful and exciting girls remain so little in VHTV (Katie, Teya, Silvia, Paisley, Edda, Serena, Bree, Stella, etc). In RLC there are longtime fixed couples (i.e. Leora & Paul).

Огромное всем спасибо за поддержку!  Нам очень жаль что пришлось внезапно покинуть проэкт, так сложились обстоятельства... 

Спасибо Алексу и Лине за то что поверили в нас и помогали  нам  протяжении нашего участия на проэкте! 

Спасибо Вам наши дорогие зрители за то что вы поддерживаете нас, мы очень ценим вашу поддержку , мы любим вас!

Мы надеемся что у нас все будет хорошо, и возможно, мы вернемся к вам!) 

Ваши Пейсли & Клетус 😘😍💏

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Stawr11 said:

Огромное всем спасибо за поддержку!  Нам очень жаль что пришлось внезапно покинуть проэкт, так сложились обстоятельства... 

Спасибо Алексу и Лине за то что поверили в нас и помогали  нам  протяжении нашего участия на проэкте! 

Спасибо Вам наши дорогие зрители за то что вы поддерживаете нас, мы очень ценим вашу поддержку , мы любим вас!

Ваши Пейсли & Клетус 😘😍💏 

Take care. People at least always met twice in life 😍

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Stawr11 a dit :

Ваши Пейсли & Клетус 😘😍💏

Could someone translate this into English please.thank you.

2 hours ago, Stawr11 said:

Огромное всем спасибо за поддержку!
Thank you so much for your support!
  Нам очень жаль что пришлось внезапно покинуть проэкт, так сложились обстоятельства...
We are very sorry that we had to suddenly leave the project, so there were circumstances ...

Thanks to Alex and Lina for believing in us and helping us throughout our participation in the project!

Thank you our dear viewers for supporting us, we really appreciate your support, we love you!

We hope that everything will be fine with us, and perhaps we will come back to you!)

Ваши Пейсли & Клетус
Your Paisley & Cletus
 😘😍💏

In English.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

In case you use google chrome (probably other browsers do the same directly or with extension use) when you press with your right click of mouse you can choose "translate to english" (the language can be defined) 

If it helps https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

If you are using Firefox download the extension called Imtranslator from this link http://www.imtranslator.net/Translator-For-Firefox-ImTranslator.asp

You then just select text with the mouse and click the translate icon that appears and its done I use it a lot.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If you are using Firefox download the extension called Imtranslator from this link http://www.imtranslator.net/Translator-For-Firefox-ImTranslator.asp

You then just select text with the mouse and click the translate icon that appears and its done I use it a lot.

You don't even have to use the translate icon. Just highlight the text
and press Alt+ C to use the inline Translator and the translation is
printed right below the foreign text, just like in the above post, in
about a second. Using ImTranslator, I was able to highlight, translate
and post that translation for @Bonaly in under 15 seconds. Or, instead,
you can have the translation:

• Enclosed in brackets
  • Aligned by word
  • Inserted before original
  • Hide the original

It also uses multiple translators, so it's more accurate than just using
Google alone.

Some of the features.

translation between more than 90 languages
    up to 5 thousand characters per translation
    5 translation applications
    multiple translation providers (Google Translate, Microsoft Bing, Translator, Yandex)
    words translation using Dictionary
    switch between Translator and Dictionary modes (ImTranslator)
    translation of the entire webpage with mouseover translation option
    translation history
    text-to-speech
    automatic language detection
    back translation
    shortcuts customization
    complete customization of each translation tool
    possibility to disable multiple translation providers
    multilingual text input with virtual keyboard (Translator)
    text editing (Translator)
    spelling checking in 8 languages (Translator)
    dictionary search in 8 languages (Translator)
    Russian text encoding and transliteration (Translator)
    language synchronization (Translator)
    auto functions (Translator)
    interface localization in 23 languages
    printing (Translator)

It's the best, fastest and most accurate translator I've ever found.

2 hours ago, Stawr11 said:

Thank you very much for your support! We are very sorry that we had to suddenly leave the Projects, so there were circumstances ... 

Thank you Alex and Lina for that believed in us and helped us during our participation in the Projects! 

Thank you our dear viewers for the fact that you support us, we really appreciate your support, we love you!

We hope that we will be all right, and maybe we'll come back to you!) 

Your Paisley & Cletus 😘 😍 💏

Good luck you two. You both seem like very sweet people. And you make each other smile and laugh. Wish you the best, and if you come back. You got a lit of fans that will support you!

• Like 5