Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #1

13 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

NowNow, I know the only way is up for this place but it is a step in the right direction.Maybe a pathetic step but still a step.

Agreed. And I don't even think it's a pathetic step. I'm glad to see Hunter and Piper open to doing things with another couple. And to be honest, Clara and Stas are the best couple for the task.

• Like 2

il y a 9 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Don't think so.. Think it's a step in direction of the abyss

Ok if you think so but there will be a good few in front of them.My whole world would end if we lost the superb Piper.I don't want to be over dramatic but I will gladly follow her.😊😊😊😊PS:I'M maybe heading their anyway.😀

12 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Ok if you think so but there will be a good few in front of them.My whole world would end if we lost the superb Piper.I don't want to be over dramatic but I will gladly follow her.😊😊😊😊PS:I'M maybe heading their anyway.😀

😁😁

I would say they are in the first places on the race of that competition.. And this visit could be related with that

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, Sparkles a dit :

Poor hunter!! 

Il y a 8 heures, Sparkles a dit :

😁😁

I would say they are in the first places on the race of that competition.. And this visit could be related with that

Last night's little get together to me was just 4 lovely people having a few drinks with some dance moves from the girls(definitely not Stas or Hunter)I assume from your remarks that unless it is a full on sex orgy then it is a waste of time.As far as I am concerned a little innocent sexy fun now and again makes a change from rampant sex orgies all the time.To me variety is the spice of life.If there is a next time it may be a little hotter you never know.However I do respect your opinion.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Last night's little get together to me was just 4 lovely people having a few drinks with some dance moves from the girls(definitely not Stas or Hunter)I assume from your remarks that unless it is a full on sex orgy then it is a waste of time.As far as I am concerned a little innocent sexy fun now and again makes a change from rampant sex orgies all the time.To me variety is the spice of life.If there is a next time it may be a little hotter you never know.However I do respect your opinion.

I respect you. I think most of all followers are expecting only one thing: a foreign penis into Clara's vagina. Was a bit rude but forgive.

No one is interested in dancing and party except few people.

"catch the bird with his mouth"

even if they "catch a bird with their mouths," nothing changes.

Catching birds with mouth sometimes results in sex ⬇️

2V9tr.gif

• Like 3