Juliet (2019) Part #1

28 minutes ago, squish said:

I think it will be down to what Lisa will allow.

Of course. Grant walking on a risky line. Because Lisa is much sexier than him. If Grant dare to do anything beyond what Lisa approves, then Lisa will call Luis in and they become rich if VH can sustain the amount of viewers.  Do you remember Luis ?

There is also lots of videos missing,taken out because i Gess the residents,managers,guests etc want it,for exemple Tim and Clara sex it's gone,Altought was in video archive for some time,Gess others videos also taken down(bug not sure),wouldn't be surprised if you want to see an old resident and some of the videos of her,him aren't there anymore,maybe not all but some videos"

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There is also lots of videos missing,taken out because i Gess the residents,managers,guests etc want it,for exemple Tim and Clara sex it's gone,Altought was in video archive for some time,Gess others videos also taken down(bug not sure),wouldn't be surprised if you want to see an old resident and some of the videos of her,him aren't there anymore,maybe not all but some videos"

Now that you mention Clara with tim, what the hell was Clara thinking !! Just remembering that scenario is enough to make me🤮🤮

16 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Of course. Grant walking on a risky line. Because Lisa is much sexier than him. If Grant dare to do anything beyond what Lisa approves, then Lisa will call Luis in and they become rich if VH can sustain the amount of viewers.  Do you remember Luis ?

Must have missed it. Did he go with Lisa then?

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Now that you mention Clara with tim, what the hell was Clara thinking !! Just remembering that scenario is enough to make me🤮🤮

Hehe,same were my friend.Its one of those videos that gladly vanished,lots of sweat,an towell in shoulder,and an really embarrassing sex moment.Gess at that time Tim was her manager/sub manager and she had to make some big big sacrifices.😬.

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was way before Grant. 

Correct,

Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Before Grant, Lisa was not very sexually active, until a few month after started to see Grant.

• Like 1