Juliet (2019) Part #1

Lisa now has completely changed, she was never that keen on sex really but now she can't get enough of it often fondling two at once. She certainly has the hots for juliet though. She was really into Trixie last night too as was juliet.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lisa now has completely changed, she was never that keen on sex really but now she can't get enough of it often fondling two at once. She certainly has the hots for juliet though. She was really into Trixie last night too as was juliet.

Well remember what I said about their naughty side when they returned... 😉

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

is really impressed to see the evolution of Lisa from the chloe house as a guest,

and now in the present, it is surprising us with great moments🤗

the only thing I have to regret was having lost everything, it was too late so I can keep up with the night😪

• Like 1

they are enthusiastic to progress and doing everything and raise quickly ,so i want warn them raising quickly means falling quickly too, doing many exciting things in short time will turn to nothing in a long time or falling in boring and repeating encounters

• Like 1