Juliet (2019) Part #1

15 minutes ago, KVRL said:

Did anyone manage a gif or video of this?  I find her so attractive yet so annoying, it's a weird kind of impulse to want to see her naked 😄

Yeah she has a great body and needs a dam good fucking but she is so bloody annoying most of the time and seems to like cock/pussy block everyone else. She could be a great asset if only she would stop her pissing everyone else off includung us lol.

We often say a person like that needs having some sense fucked into them lol

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah she has a great body and needs a dam good fucking but she is so bloody annoying most of the time and seems to like cock/pussy block everyone else. She could be a great asset if only she would stop her pissing everyone else off includung us lol.

We often say a person like that needs some having some sense fucked into her lol

Absolutely took the words out of my mouth, she's ridiculously immature and I wouldn't be too surprised to find out if she is in fact pretty inexperienced.  She definitely needs a good seeing to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

Hey guys, do you know how Darcy and Stif are here? I though they are under different manager?

Darcie & Stif are under Mira & Henry while Juliet is under Lisa & Grant (literally at times!) and both M&H and L&G are under Anna & Alex. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Darcie & Stif are under Mira & Henry while Juliet is under Lisa & Grant (literally at times!) and both M&H and L&G are under Anna & Alex. 

Managers under managers .Fuck me side ways!

What are they doing here anyways ? Break-up retreat ?