Juliet (2019) Part #1

@Mrs.Kitty

С Рождеством и Новым Годом, Грант и семья!
A very Merry and Happy Christmas to you, Grant and family!

Я думаю, что это может быть немного более близким переводом
того, что сказал Джабба ранее.
I think this may be a little closer translation of what Jabba said earlier.

Привет, Лиза, счастливого Рождества тебе и Гранту
Hi Lisa, Merry Christmas to you and Grant

Другой перевод вышел так.
The other translation came out like this.

Лиза, с Рождеством вас и предоставить
Lisa, Merry Christmas and provide you

Веселитесь там! И не забудьте сделать снежного ангела, предполагая,
Конечно, там есть снег. В противном случае, вы бы просто хлопая
руками и ногами по земле. :biggrin:
Have fun out there! And, remember to make a snow angel, assuming,
of course, there is snow where you are. Otherwise, you'd just be
flapping your arms and legs on the ground. :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

@Mrs.Kitty

С Рождеством и Новым Годом, Грант и семья!
A very Merry and Happy Christmas to you, Grant and family!

Я думаю, что это может быть немного более близким переводом
того, что сказал Джабба ранее.
I think this may be a little closer translation of what Jabba said earlier.

Привет, Лиза, счастливого Рождества тебе и Гранту
Hi Lisa, Merry Christmas to you and Grant

Другой перевод вышел так.
The other translation came out like this.

Лиза, с Рождеством вас и предоставить
Lisa, Merry Christmas and provide you

Веселитесь там! И не забудьте сделать снежного ангела, предполагая,
Конечно, там есть снег. В противном случае, вы бы просто хлопая
руками и ногами по земле. :biggrin:
Have fun out there! And, remember to make a snow angel, assuming,
of course, there is snow where you are. Otherwise, you'd just be
flapping your arms and legs on the ground. :biggrin:

Haha its funny. Thx 🤗😘

• Like 3

@jabbath1987 that's an awesome piece of info, I'm really pleased people keep track of this stuff. For me some of the fun of this kind of community is the backstory and the 'meta'!  Plus to be honest, the more I learn the more it makes me curious about funding my own set of apartments although this is probably just an idle thought at this point!

The name I'm using here is sort of... 8th or 9th in the list of names I use online for hopefully obvious reasons 😄 It's a version of "Karl", which isn't remotely close to my real name either xD

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'll say this, anyone stepping foot into these cam sets, must be informed of the purpose of the cams. It's illegal to film someone nude, much less having sex, without their consent. VHTV looks the other way. It's for the tenant to do or take a risk. When people cover and move the cams it's likely because they were not informed of their purpose. It's the tenant making a gamble. Juliet gambles and loses frequently. Fines should be exponential!

Yeah, I assumed that's the case.  I'm new to this kind of industry but since watching Juliet's feed I noticed her friend Jodie and others would come over and the first few times you see them they'd change without showing anything, then at some point might show nudity and get 'named' in the archives.  Presumably this is the point after which they'd signed a waiver or whatever but I could be wrong.  That said if you're inviting people back without any expectation of nudity I wouldn't expect them to react quite so crazy.  She could play it off a number of ways without them then ripping things from walls.  I wonder if Juliet's circle of friends is just a little jacked up on certain topics for whatever reason.  I really do need to go learn Russian...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Hi, ze81. No lies here. Juliet had to go to her family. This has nothing to do with the incident that happened today. Unfortunately there are bad guys who act like assholes. In the future, we will try to avoid such people and situations. Sorry about that.

Good to know that,but you understand the doubts..right after the dude moved the cams Juliet place went offline and she leaved..but well,good to know you and Grant will try that in future less smart asses like the guest dude and others do this type of things,it's bad for the residents,viewers and managers.Thanks for "giving the face" it's always an valuable thing and shows commitment towards users.cheers.

• Like 2

@ze81  Yeah it looks bad when they do this.  I was told by customer support on 1st Jan that the resident had requested the cams be offlined.  You can see her make a call this time just before the cut too.  I think this is OK to a point, if she wants to resolve the situation (get some boys round to teach some manners!) but at the same time I'd rather see it / get better explanation since the website advertises 24/7 real lives etc.  I think that's what's bad for managers/users etc not the actual thing itself.  A little drama gets people coming back, it's not just boobs and swinging (at least for me!)

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You found the right place to be then! Enjoy ❤️

Thanks! Can't seem to get enough info on this stuff so looking forward to sticking around!

Edit: Phew, just caught up with the other topic - it's so funny/cool to see you guys echoing thoughts I had whilst watching this feed and that topic is gold, answered many of my questions from "what happened to the cat?!" to "is it me or is that blonde chick being a major annoyance" (Jenna?).  I thought Jenna was super attractive but had such an attitude problem it entirely killed that attraction by the end.  I mean, I still hope to see her naked, but now it's more of a grudge attraction than actually liking her...

Also on that note - @jabbath1987 naming the girls is super super helpful, please continue!  Out of interest I notice Jodie is called Jodie on the archive section, is that your influence/the power of CC?!

Does anyone remember the purple-haired girl from one of Juliet's parties? She had big boobs and seemed aware enough of the cameras to avoid showing anything - I rather liked her, hope she'll be back.  Not sure Jabbath's named her yet 🙂

Either of those could be true I guess 🙂 but doesn't explain why you wouldn't just say "Hey, cool stay at mine but just toss some clothes over the cameras, I'm part of this reality TV thing"

I mean not that that even holds up given she has 3 cameras pointed directly at her bed - but she still invites normies over.  Honestly I think we just need to know her cover story at this point to make sense of it all (or a russian translator)

• Upvote 1

Seems to me that there is too much leniency when it comes to the cameras being taken offline. That really shouldn't happen unless it for an emergency or a person that is underage is coming to the apartment which should be very rare. None of the residents should be able to just call to have the apartment taken offline and we are given the usual excuse of "technical difficulties." That defeats the purpose of voyeurism; the reason this whole website exists.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1