Juliet (2019) Part #1

11 hours ago, whatare3 said:

Seems to me that there is too much leniency when it comes to the cameras being taken offline. That really shouldn't happen unless it for an emergency or a person that is underage is coming to the apartment which should be very rare. None of the residents should be able to just call to have the apartment taken offline and we are given the usual excuse of "technical difficulties." That defeats the purpose of voyeurism; the reason this whole website exists.

Sinse the last months this type of things become a lot more frequently sadly.Nowdays it happens even more frequently and easly(with poor excuses)than for exemple in rlc.If someone sayed this to me months ago i would had sayed..no way,VH respect their viewers.

well i am wondering there are lot scenes missing which should be in the moments sections such as the shower and photo shoot of this girl jacy

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12256-juliet/?page=49

wondering what our recorder were doing at that moment????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Vicky1132 said:

well i am wondering there are lot scenes missing which should be in the moments sections such as the shower and photo shoot of this girl jacy

Agreed it's pretty annoying. I'm guessing it's all done by hand.  Perhaps I can interest them in an AI solution to flag up the good bits automatically for them 

14 minutes ago, KVRL said:

Agreed it's pretty annoying. I'm guessing it's all done by hand.  Perhaps I can interest them in an AI solution to flag up the good bits automatically for them 

They have multiple people with 48 hour timelines to go back and record anything that happens. Nothing is missed. If a video isn't there, it's either because it hasn't been added yet or the video was bad/unplayable and was removed from the archives. Unless there's another reason that I'm not aware of.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They have multiple people with 48 hour timelines to go back and record anything that happens. Nothing is missed. If a video isn't there, it's either because it hasn't been added yet or the video was bad/unplayable and was removed from the archives. Unless there's another reason that I'm not aware of.

Also the operators are human and can miss things, I think that is why it was a great idea for the moments request board to be opened as a collective we see more.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vicky1132 said:

2 hours ago, KVRL said:

i can't say for sure but that may have happened just before 1 of the times that the apt was taken offline due to the morons that covered or moved the cams. when the apt is taken offline the entire timeline becomes unavailable to everyone including we operators. if we do miss anything make sure to post in the archive moment request thread & include the apt name, room, & date & time & we will try to recover it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

if we just look at the forum of each apartment it will be easy to capture moments as most of our friends post pictures of important scenes.

Not knowing exactly what could have happen on that situation, but probably wasn't even operators fault since it's official that Archives are with a lot of Bugs/Problems in the last months and looking to archive we can see  moments with only one cam capture instead of the all divisions cams as usual. My guess is that the problems are still occurring and even the moments being saved they aren't all available because some kind of corruption. Many videos probably still have the same circle rotating without the video opening

The moment with Paisley and Jill n the shower seems to have been lost because of that. Probably with Cleopatra fucked by Clyde in the shower on Dec 15 the same 

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Also the operators are human and can miss things, I think that is why it was a great idea for the moments request board to be opened as a collective we see more.

Totally agree with that, don't think it's their fault but unless people requests all the moments they see/remember  it's hard to users know what was already saved (became some kind of redundancy ) by ops because there is an big delay between VH empty the operators panel and actions happened (for example we are at 9th of january and we only have 2 videos of 7th and then all from 6th to the past). And when someone see that a moment (there we go to the part unless all are requested) wasn't saved (when that day is released) probably would be to late to save even with the 48H of operators timeline. 

More important is VH fix once and for all the issues with Archive.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i can't say for sure but that may have happened just before 1 of the times that the apt was taken offline due to the morons that covered or moved the cams. when the apt is taken offline the entire timeline becomes unavailable to everyone including we operators. if we do miss anything make sure to post in the archive moment request thread & include the apt name, room, & date & time & we will try to recover it.

Hey Golfer, is there a reason why the archive vids are coming up a little later than usual lately?