Juliet (2019) Part #1

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I see Jodie is back together with the nameless girl. She will get a name now. I will name her Jordan 

It's not the nameless girl..
It's Jenna (??) the annoying teasing girl that ruined the threesome of Juliet and nameless girl&boyfriend 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's not the nameless girl..
It's Jenna (??) the annoying teasing girl that ruined the threesome of Juliet and nameless girl&boyfriend 

Oh okay. I will save the name for the nameless girl. Yes you are right it is Jenna (The teasing girl)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If it's not the same it's a equal one.. probably will spent some days here to Juliet take care of him during the move 

I guess this bear has seen many many movements. It is still the one Misty got from her very first boyfriend when she appeared on the site here?

The  Teddy bear is the first tenant incognito  in VHTV story    he started  in the first appartment  with Misty and stayed with her till the first move  (Misty was  yet with Kyle ) Respect for the bear which seduced a lot of girls and boys .

The guy who covered the bathroom's cam  is acting like He did nothing bad

bf68.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

The  Teddy bear is the first tenant incognito  in VHTV story    he started  in the first appartment  with Misty and stayed with her till the first move  (Misty was  yet with Kyle ) Respect for the bear which seduced a lot of girls and boys .

The guy who covered the bathroom's cam  is acting like He did nothing bad

bf68.jpg

I don't think it's him? It's another guest.