Juliet (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Place mysteriously offline. I didn't see if any rules were broken. I don't think anybody was doing anything scandalous.

Me neither.. the only weird thing was juliet crying when talking alone with jodie 

The last moments in the apartment on thumbs don't show anything  special. The "extra" girl was leaving and juliet on the phone

Juliet est poussé a bout,elle pleure et de plus en plus frequemment,et commence a faire n'importe quoi,avant la 1ere coupure le gars avec le tatouage sur le bras droit menacait de s'en prendre aux cameras de la chambre quand il etait avec Jodie

L'apartement est revenu une 1ere fois en ligne avec seulement les 2 filles,ils etait donc certain qu'il y aurait des problemes avec les cameras si ils revenait dans l'apartment

Juliet est trop gentil,elle ne sait pas dire non,tant pis pour elle,cet apartement ne vivra donc pas tres longtemps et vhtv devra le couper definitivement,mais comme on dit en France,"c'est un mal pour un bien",celui de Juliet

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was it same idiot guy who moved the cams in bedroom when the appartement was offline few days ago?

I do not know, but I was right when I told the days that this would happen again, because the group of guys is the same

maybe vhtv was not hard enough with Juliet to have some care with it,

I like juliet but so there is no future, who will be watching juliet knowing that at any moment the apartment can go offline😔