Juliet (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was it same idiot guy who moved the cams in bedroom when the appartement was offline few days ago?

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The guy who did it was that one with red collar. After he did it he went to couch and was with the girl in the middle 
The other one was in bedroom touching juliet while she was sleeping (but then stopped when she refused him)

Just now, Robwin said:

Why apartment taken off the main list then? they normally stay there with a note against them saying why.

Good question. I guess they took it off list because of the cams incident and do not put it on list again just to say offline... 

• Like 2

Joined CC specifically to discuss this, happy to see others trying to figure out what's going on!  The bearded guy wasn't part of the previous disconnect incident afaik.  I don't speak any russian but I remember one of them saying 'reality TV' before trying to disconnect the cams.  The guy who was grumpy in the kitchen after that and stayed until the cams came back on, I think, kicked them out.  Starting to think about learning russian to make more sense of this...

As for the most recent disconnect, nearest I can tell is the ginger bearded guy may have been annoyed at being filmed or something.  The part where we 'fronted' up to Juliet just prior to the disconnect was interesting... I feel bad for her but she has character not to waver in front of him, she stood her ground and didn't act scared.  She's a firecracker (I may have a bit of a crush!).

But yeah it is annoying about all the disconnects.  She needs to kinda explain this stuff to people she invites over.  I don't exactly know how the VHC model operates (I've seen references to managers? But don't know how things really work behind the scenes), but assuming she gets free rent or whatever the price of that being she has to vet people who come over isn't so bad.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KVRL said:

Joined CC specifically to discuss this, happy to see others trying to figure out what's going on!  The bearded guy wasn't part of the previous disconnect incident afaik.  I don't speak any russian but I remember one of them saying 'reality TV' before trying to disconnect the cams.  The guy who was grumpy in the kitchen after that and stayed until the cams came back on, I think, kicked them out.  Starting to think about learning russian to make more sense of this...

As for the most recent disconnect, nearest I can tell is the ginger bearded guy may have been annoyed at being filmed or something.  The part where we 'fronted' up to Juliet just prior to the disconnect was interesting... I feel bad for her but she has character not to waver in front of him, she stood her ground and didn't act scared.  She's a firecracker (I may have a bit of a crush!).

But yeah it is annoying about all the disconnects.  She needs to kinda explain this stuff to people she invites over.  I don't exactly know how the VHC model operates (I've seen references to managers? But don't know how things really work behind the scenes), but assuming she gets free rent or whatever the price of that being she has to vet people who come over isn't so bad.

Welcome to the vhtv community.😉

• Like 1

Just now, KVRL said:

Welcome to the forums. You are quite right. She has to tell them about the cams and what they do. The guy obviously did not like it and decided to mess with them. 

The managers of Juliet are Lisa & Grant. They are on the site with an own place too but currently offline for family visits. 

Thanks for the warm welcome guys 🙂 I've only been subbed to this site for a month but quite happy with things so far and glad to be here too.  

Could anyone elaborate on what the managers do? I presume introduce them to new potential visitors?  I know the VH site says there's no script but given how often people are on their cellphones I was wondering if there's some prompting going on... 

Just now, KVRL said:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys 🙂 I've only been subbed to this site for a month but quite happy with things so far and glad to be here too.  

Could anyone elaborate on what the managers do? I presume introduce them to new potential visitors?  I know the VH site says there's no script but given how often people are on their cellphones I was wondering if there's some prompting going on... 

Glad you like it here. 

What Lisa & Grant (the managers) do? They install the cams and make maintenance when something is not alright. Good managers also give their people some support and advice and are there for them when there are problems. Sometimes managers bring in new people too yes but mainly the actual participants are the ones who invite friends. Lisa & Grant take their work as managers very serious and often visit to "their" places. (Trixie & Leah) is their other place. About a script well you can for sure rule out Lisa & Grant give them a script but I can't say I am sure all the other managers work without a script.

When you want to learn more about managers and places @Sparkles did an awesome list here:

• Like 3