Juliet (2019) Part #1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good question. I guess they took it off list because of the cams incident and do not put it on list again just to say offline... 

My guess also, but they could have put on list again with that note of 9th January.. would be easier to "understand" since there wasn't even any tweet about the problem (as far as i checked)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

My guess also, but they could have put on list again with that note of 9th January.. would be easier to "understand" since there wasn't even any tweet about the problem (as far as i checked)

I noticed a little less tweets lately. Pretty sure because of Russian holidays ...

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Glad you like it here. 

What Lisa & Grant (the managers) do? They install the cams and make maintenance when something is not alright. Good managers also give their people some support and advice and are there for them when there are problems. Sometimes managers bring in new people too yes but mainly the actual participants are the ones who invite friends. Lisa & Grant take their work as managers very serious and often visit to "their" places. (Trixie & Leah) is their other place. About a script well you can for sure rule out Lisa & Grant give them a script but I can't say I am sure all the other managers work without a script.

When you want to learn more about managers and places @Sparkles did an awesome list here:

If they just represent Anna and Alex, they are more "sub-managers" than "real managers". Saying they are the managers of those places would mean Anna & Alex are no more managers.

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

If they just represent Anna and Alex, they are more "sub-managers" than "real managers". Saying they are the managers of those places would mean Anna & Alex are no more managers.

THey are managers of Trixie & Leah and Juliet (without Anna & Alex) THey do the tech work in Courtney & Heather and Ruby place for Anna & Alex. So they are not sub managers.

A few days ago, a guy turned the cam in the bathroom, cams in the bed room were touched by other guys and the place went offline. So this is the third or the fourth time that these cams incidents happen in this place within less than 10 days.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

THey are managers of Trixie & Leah and Juliet (without Anna & Alex) THey do the tech work in Courtney & Heather and Ruby place for Anna & Alex. So they are not sub managers.

Well, Zak was also managing Juliet and Ruby. But he wasn't their real manager. I don't believe Anna & Alex have decided to stop expanding their brand. 

Just now, ze81 said:

So she will be "absent" till 9jan..lies lies.What the hell is happening with VHTV!?Once the most trustworthy cam site,were clients were relocated and cared.

Lies? You know there are holidays in Russia and many participants meeting with family now? 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lies? You know there are holidays in Russia and many participants meeting with family now? 

But wasn't th house online and some jerk guest decided to move the cams?And right after that twiter..Juliet will be absent till 9jan.