StnCld316

Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

This was such a great idea, mom. I really love my new bed. Thank you so much!! :shy:
2129008478_2019-01-1213_35_37-1896378578_bandicam2019-01-1215-34-52-481.jpg.5a29e3e3e2fc68838c5585e88cda4e54.j.thumb.jpg.b37689cc43aaaac5d193c649ef74d203.jpg

• Like 8

@Mrs.Kitty Maybe it's time for you to ask yourself if Grant is the right guy for your life.

loko.png

• Like 2

The appartment offline "technical issues " that minds  Grant and Lisa argue or discuss seriously. Grant tasted the liberty to fuck other than Lisa that can create problems  Grant is a rookie like swinger. Hope  make mistake .

Lisa looks unhappy  she has a problem with  Grant ?  the appartment was for a short time offline  maybe discussion postponed

y46h.jpg

I was thinking that Grant  in cold with Lisa was visiting Juliet   but no  Juliet receives visit oof two guys similar to Grant  who is  near Lisa in bedroom for the moment

9vzi.jpg

• Like 2

@Mrs.Kitty¬†¬† we hate watching you crying ,remember you are the manger .you know how to control everything¬†ūüí™ ‚ėē‚̧ԳŹ

Let us not forget that these people sometimes pay a high price to entertain us.

14 minutes ago, mib82 said:

What happened to Lisa? Why is she crying?

Obvious relationships crisis. Sadly, even Lisa fell into this trap. Zone personal/relationship comfort - no money. Orgies - all night parties = have money, but relationships break down.:sad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Obvious relationships crisis. Sadly, even Lisa fell into this trap. Zone personal/relationship comfort - no money. Orgies - all night parties = have money, but relationships break down.:sad:

life is easy, but one has to switch on thinking

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I don't think it is that. She was sad and cried a few days ago and she said it has nothing to do with Grant. I think it is something else. 

• Like 1