Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Vicky1132 said:

the guest guy is shy, Lisa and grant invited him to fuck Juliet but he is hesitating i don't know why........?

Because he have a girlfriend and he never show (till now) any kind of "interest" in participate in this type of parties. Even when he visited Lexy&Pete house 

2 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

the guest guy is shy, Lisa and grant invited him to fuck Juliet but he is hesitating i don't know why........?

i thinks his girlfriend who refused and got angry on him because his intention to  join them

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Because he have a girlfriend and he never show (till now) any kind of "interest" in participate in this type of parties. Even when he visited Lexy&Pete house 

4 minutes ago, x1000 said:

i thinks his girlfriend who refuse and got angry on him because his intention to  join then

It's like I said earlier, I legit think Lisa invited them over to join in on the fun but the girl couldn't handle it. Whether or not he would have joined without her remains to be seen. She cried only to keep him from joining I think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's like I said earlier, I legit think Lisa invited them over to join in on the fun but the girl couldn't handle it. Whether or not he would have joined without her remains to be seen. She cried only to keep him from joining I think.

Wouldn't be smarter first to be the four without juliet?? and then in other day join others?? 

I don't think the cry was related with that 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wouldn't be smarter first to be the four without juliet?

You mean smarter not to invite the most wild and experienced girl? No, definitely not. Juliet got more experience than anybody in that house right. Of course it makes sense to invite her because in case the other couple wasn't ready to do anything, Lisa Grant and Juliet could have their fun like they did tonight. And plus I want to see Juliet try to seduce the other guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You mean smarter not to invite the most wild and experienced girl? No, definitely not. Juliet got more experience than anybody in that house right. Of course it makes sense to invite her because in case the other couple wasn't ready to do anything, Lisa Grant and Juliet could have their fun like they did tonight. And plus I want to see Juliet try to seduce the other guy.

Smarter in the perspective if they want to get the couple go in the flow if she was with doubts and being inexperience in this kind of move, as far as we know was the first time they saw juliet.. Juliet could visit on other day that the result would be the same. 

38 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He losened up a lot compared to the visits without Nadia. But he won't ever participate in a threesome or swap... But hey no problem at all 👍

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

He losened up a lot compared to the visits without Nadia. But he won't ever participate in a threesome or swap... But hey no problem at all 👍

To that no problem at all from me! And yep, guess Nadia helped him a lot 😎

• Like 1