Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here’s a test for you guys to determine how bad the violence was. If Lisa were your mother would you be pissed off enough at Grant right now to stand between him and her or would you just mind your own business and let your mom handle her life?

Well, I think there is more into this. The question is why Grant is doing this? Without knowing that, we can't judge.

I am from a culture background that women are always right and men are wrong when it comes to any dispute. If you go to middle east, it is quite opposite, men are always right and women are simply killed. I can tell that a strong feminism culture won't do any good to women at the end. Also, all those strong men in middle east are all looser, they just don't know it yet.

That is why we should avoid jumping into any conclusion based on what what we saw Grant did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Well, I think there is more into this. The question is why Grant is doing this? Without knowing that, we can't judge.

I am from a culture background that women are always right and men are wrong when it comes to any dispute. If you go to middle east, it is quite opposite, men are always right and women are simply killed. I can tell that a strong feminism culture won't do any good to women at the end. Also, all those strong men in middle east are all looser, they just don't know it yet.

That is why we should avoid jumping into any conclusion based on what what we saw Grant did.

Interesting comment for sure and I think true. There is some middle gound in there somewhere. 

But, I can’t see what happened, so if you were there was it bad enough that you would have stepped in between them?

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But, I can’t see what happened, so if you were there was it bad enough that you would have stepped in between them?

If a similar situation happens to one of my friend couples in my presence, it would make me very uncomfortable. Since the dispute became a bit physical, but not violent I would try to distract them knowing that they just need some time to calm down. A good night sleep can change thing quite a bit.

Knowing Lisa and Grant, I think they would regret this in two days, since it was very childish dispute. Lisa tried to pretend she is ignoring Grant, not knowing that it is his pet peeve.

When you think about it, it is so hard to have a life under camera. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nounou said:

Can anyone tell me what happend here between them?

Hey there! Long time no see. Hope you are doing well. Sorry if I got be too much here. I’ve learned to chill out. 🙂 

Anyways, it seems that Grant and Lisa got into a bit of a fight. He held her down and she attacked him with some flowers I think. My understanding is that it wasn’t earth shattering, but still unusual to see them fight. Someone must have sent a ticket to VHTV and the apt was taken offline. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey there! Long time no see. Hope you are doing well. Sorry if I got be too much here. I’ve learned to chill out. 🙂 

Anyways, it seems that Grant and Lisa got into a bit of a fight. He held her down and she attacked him with some flowers I think. My understanding is that it wasn’t earth shattering, but still unusual to see them fight. Someone must have sent a ticket to VHTV and the apt was taken offline. 

Hey Amy it is been some Time I just read and no comment the foroum  is not the same like the apt. I Hope you are all right. It is sad to see Lisa fighting it is unusal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nounou said:

Hey Amy it is been some Time I just read and no comment the foroum  is not the same like the apt. I Hope you are all right. It is sad to see Lisa fighting it is unusal.

Think it was just one of those couples skirmishes. They’ll be ok. Too bad someone sent a ticket though cause it probably cost them a nice chunk of money.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nounou said:

Can anyone tell me what happend here between them?

It was a dispute with a quite wrong approach. 

Lisa tried to ignore Grant when he thought he had a point. Grant did not want to be ignored - seemed to be his pet peeve. That is how the heated up badly - but I did not see any violent activity between them.

• Like 1