Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

Il y a 20 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Include me in the list. I always thought that I'd want another cigarette forever. No! I can not stand it. I will walk to the other side of the street to avoid it. If I smell it, it gets trapped in my sinuses and it all I hate it. It makes your whole body stink, including everything you wear. It's such a nasty, disgusting addiction. Just quit. Do not smoke every time you do not matter what kind of stupid rationale you try to give yourself. Be done with it, everyone!

I quit 10 years ago.I smoked mini cigars but whilst on holiday in Florida I caught double pneumonia and was hospitalised for eight days.I told my wife to throw all the cigars in the rubbish bin and said that's it  finished.My rationale to stop was what would be my opinion of someone who continued to smoke after a bout of pneumonia.

• Like 2

il y a 12 minutes, nicsjom a dit :

That is my opinion .  But you can desagree with me.

To be fair,in that photo they are both looking at there phones but I totally agree with you.Whereabout in the manual does it tell you to pick up your phone halfway to orgasm and ignore your partner.I am not a violent person and I wouldn't do it but the person who does use their phone deserves a slap.JMO.