Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

That totaly is Sid

4 hours ago, squish said:

Wasn't he famous for doing nothing Jabs.

Wow this is big. It can turn into something massive.

I mean we really don't care about Sid, but he is connected to some really big players like lovely Sia and Em. List is turning to a Business Woman and she might be able to bring them back in a better apartment with a better male partner .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Wow this is big. It can turn into something massive.

I mean we really don't care about Sid, but he is connected to some really big players like lovely Sia and Em. List is turning to a Business Woman and she might be able to bring them back in a better apartment with a better male partner .

Sia I agree. Em can stay away.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em can stay away.

She might be able to do fine in right circumstances.

You put the best elite participants in that apartment with such stupid camera setup and nobody watches them until the leave because of severe depression - exactly what happened to both Sia and Em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

She might be able to do fine in right circumstances.

You put the best elite participants in that apartment with such stupid camera setup and nobody watches them until the leave because of severe depression - exactly what happened to both Sia and Em.

Agree about Sia but not about Em. Her last place had good cams and she was never there at all basically...

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree about Sia but not about Em. Her last place had good cams and she was never there at all basically...

Well, Em has a nice ass, so I forgive all her negligence 🙂

spacer.png