Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

AMY... once again thank you, especially for the above advice and wisdom you just shared with me!! I truly appreciate your good and intelligent and "sincere" energy. I can see with my eyes that you cannot be BOUGHT, and you stand for WHAT you believe in!! And yes... I catch your drift (smile). And I shall most certainly let you know when launch day is for this site, and to give you a free 3-month membership!!

Thanks! Indeed I can't be tamed. Best not to put me in a glass house with noting to do but stare at a pile of stones. However, I love a good story with plot twists and intrigue and I can't wait to keep reading yours. I was so bored that I contemplated not posting anything today and look at me now. Keep it interesting and good thing happen! If you want to know anything about voyeurism, study the great Anna, as in Anna and Alex, she'll show you the way! ❤️ 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So what! A stalker can always find their target no matter where they are. I wouldn't be worried about that. There are plenty of sex crazed people in the USA who couldn't give a fuck.

Ummmmmm... now this is soooooooooooo very very true!! Trust me I would know... afterall I'm American, and there are lots and lots of freaky people here in all 50-states!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Well there you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL... too funny:

Jabs will post a link to a website that discredits Alexa numbers. Hard to say what the true numbers are and for all intents and purposes the viewer numbers aren't nearly as important as the subscriber numbers. Don't put the cart in front of the horse with this new site. It currently has 0 subscribers. This is tough business! I wish you all the best of luck. It can be done. Think very hard about what kind of site it is going to be and to what extent you're willing to progress to become. Values and Greed are at odds with each other. Greed is a powerful motivator that can easily unravel you.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks! Indeed I can't be tamed. Best not to put me in a glass house with noting to do but stare at a pile of stones. However, I love a good story with plot twists and intrigue and I can't wait to keep reading yours. I was so bored that I contemplated not posting anything today and look at me now. Keep it interesting and good thing happen! If you want to know anything about voyeurism, study the great Anna, as in Anna and Alex, she'll show you the way! ❤️ 

Right on... I am on the job Amy... all on it!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabs will post a link to a website that discredits Alexa numbers. Hard to say what the true numbers are and for all intents and purposes the viewer numbers aren't nearly as important as the subscriber numbers. Don't put the cart in front of the horse with this new site. It currently has 0 subscribers. This is tough business! I wish you all the best of luck. It can be done. Think very hard about what kind of site it is going to be and to what extent you're willing to progress to become. Values and Greed are at odds with each other. Greed is a powerful motivator that can easily unravel you.

EXACTLY... greed had failed many businesses, US presidents (like the current one), empires and even relationships/marriages, and even caused some people to die. I look at "greed" like that of a deadly cancer... it will seek out to destroy!! How can i PM or contact you Amy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

EXACTLY... greed had failed many businesses, US presidents (like the current one), empires and even relationships/marriages, and even caused some people to die. I look at "greed" like that of a deadly cancer... it will seek out to destroy!! How can i PM or contact you Amy?

Just go to my profile and click message where next to Follow Member. 😉

• Like 1