Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Bonaly said:

If they were to say anything more than niet or da I would be fucked .sorry russian people if my spelling is wrong.

I think you could probably interpret a girl saying, "fuck me, harder, fuck me with that cock! Yes, give it to me baby. Show me how you can fuck a girl. That's it, give it to me. Shoot that man juice down my throat. Yes baby, yes, yessssssss!!!" 

I think you'd get it. 😘😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I know! With much regret, I totally missed my true calling life. One of the things I dislike so much about all these Russians, Ukrainians, and Eastrrn European tenants is that they barely talk, much less talk dirty during sex. It's mostly like watching a silent movie except for some ohs and ahs by some of the girls. It's audibly quite boring most of tbe time. 

You might like to check the stand-ins for Melissa & Sergio. The guy
goes absolutely nuts when he cums. Don't know if he actually says
anything intelligible, but he cums like gangbusters. Here are a
couple of videos of him cumming. There may be more.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12461-melissa-sergio-2019-part-1/?do=findComment&comment=1635503021

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/12151-melissa-sergio/?do=findComment&comment=1635498423

• Like 1

Il y a 13 heures, Amy3 a dit :

I think you could probably interpret a girl saying, "fuck me, harder, fuck me with that cock! Yes, give it to me baby. Show me how you can fuck a girl. That's it, give it to me. Shoot that man juice down my throat. Yes baby, yes, yessssssss!!!" 

I think you'd get it. 😘😉

Do you remember the couple Mary and George from a few months ago?.when he shot his load he positively convulsed.when I first saw him I was genuinely worried that something was wrong(I am treading carefully here in a medical sense)but it turned out he always reacted that way.i am sure they were supposed to be returning last autumn but never reappeared.BTW I woke up to a dreary cold Scottish morning  today and your ever inventive script writing gave me a good chuckle).thanks Amy3 for getting my day off to a start with a smile.you have gotE.L James shaking in her boots.😀😀😀

Edited by Bonaly
  • Like 1

have always the feeling something bad is happening in this house..wonder what or who they have in basement and first floor,don't know,something feels very fishy.Honestly if i was guest for one night in their place i would be scary to sleep,don't find them sexy..just strange and scary😅.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

have always the feeling something bad is happening in this house..wonder what or who they have in basement and first floor,don't know,something feels very fishy.Honestly if i was guest for one night in their place i would be scary to sleep,don't find them sexy..just strange and scary😅.

Well I do not think so. They might be boring but they do not like bad people to me at all...

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I do not think so. They might be boring but they do not like bad people to me at all...

That's what i feel,but no problem at all you feel the opposite,they opened an house with half of it not filmed,then an second one..with an intire  first floor not filmed.They look,feel very low energy,no parties,no friends doing nice things,as a VHTV residents they are probably the worst ones ever,well maybe the nothings1 are close.