Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

On 1/7/2019 at 1:47 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Well I do not think so. They might be boring but they do not like bad people to me at all...

LOL if you think they are scary strange people, what is this?? Murder Mystery Train?? I agree with Jabbath that they are good people, however the house is boring. They need to spice up things, by perhaps inviting a second couple or single female to live with them.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 2:19 AM, Robwin said:

Still waiting for all the wild friends they are supposed to have and wild party's? Somehow can't see this ever happening.unless the cleaner joins in sometimes lool

Maybe the Wild friends are living and having fun in first floor of the house hehe,now more serious..and you believed in them my friend?Probraby the biggest liers in all VHTV.The good thing is that with obvious so low views they will be gone in some time,they seem to have money so when the income from cams become so low that doesn't make sense to be filmed they will leave.

On 1/9/2019 at 2:19 AM, letsdothis said:

Am I remembering correctly? Didn't Anthony say something before
they moved about all the sexy girlfriends Gia had in Vegas?

Your memory is serving you ok Lets lol. I think their memory must be rather suspect lool or whether its all in their imagination.::)

FFS even Anthony doesn't seem to sleep there most of the time.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, ze81 a dit :

I want to sent phanties gift to might Gia,how do i do it?Also not any phanties..want buy some pretty luxurious ones.Gia you rock😍.

Are phanties a cross between phantom and panties.Anthony could certainly fill the role of phantom.😀😀

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Are phanties a cross between phantom and panties.Anthony could certainly fill the role of phantom.😀😀

Hehe,well I love the couple so much that i am willing to offer an luxury panties to might Gia and some also luxury phanties to Ant.phil dunphy thumbs up GIFG&A team.😍.squad.

• Like 1