Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

Good lucky trying to catching,seing them in cams rosey.😅.

Thanks! I guess I will have to take my chances, but what I saw I really liked. The passion and the dialogue between the two was a voyeurs delight. The lighting could have been better ,but that's a minuscule complaint on my part.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, voyeurlife said:

ze81... I was asking if www.VoyeurHouse.com a good voyeur website to pay for? Do you or anyone here know this website? I do not want to spend money on another boring voyeur website. I do not like Real Life Cam and I am very bored with vhtv.

Sorry i tought you were talking about voyeur house(this site),that one you saying i never watch it,but usualy any site outside the two big ones(rlc and VH) are a lottt worst.its VHTV for more sex,more openly view more frequently or rlc for some more real life stuff(in some houses)and usualy less amount of sex.Houses look better in rlc,cams quality nowdays an tie,rlc have an very annoying thing were a lot of the cams enter night vision(black and white image)even during day,VHTV have a lot of cam girls thing(maybe you like those things).Neither sites are great..but that's what we have,no others valid competition.Sorry only can talk about VH and rlc others sites i can't(not user of them).

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sorry i tought you were talking about voyeur house(this site),that one you saying i never watch it,but usualy any site outside the two big ones(rlc and VH) are a lottt worst.its VHTV for more sex,more openly view more frequently or rlc for some more real life stuff(in some houses)and usualy less amount of sex.Houses look better in rlc,cams quality nowdays an tie,rlc have an very annoying thing were a lot of the cams enter night vision(black and white image)even during day,VHTV have a lot of cam girls thing(maybe you like those things).Neither sites are great..but that's what we have,no others valid competition.Sorry only can talk about VH and rlc others sites i can't(not user of them).

Thank you friend. Have a good weekend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1