Clair & Patrik (2019) Part #1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things I will say is that 1) it looks like Clair has lost some weight. 2) this apartment in my opinion is a little similar to Hunter/Piper's old apartment. I hope that means they live a little closer to some of the other tenants and that there is more of a possibility that they will meet some of the other VH tenants.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope they made some new friends and learned how to open up their relationship a little while they were away all this time. Otherwise it doesn't even matter that they came back. They're going to be just as uninteresting as they were when they were here the last time.

Spot on mate, early on they showed some promising progress but then after that there was not much hope this time they do better more friends and more intimacy.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I gotta admit, the cam placement is decent here.  Who the hell f**ked up and placed the cams right!!!????:confused::biggrin:

We used to have 3 cams pointing to LR sofa bed, where many actions used to take place. 

now we have 2 cam pointing there, and one cam a wasted pointing to hall.

Hall cams are a waste, I just watch them to know who arrived or left. In this place, not so many people arrive or leave.