Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

I would hope not the way VHTV treats their tenants anyone from RLC doesn't deserve that treatment.

As you know Eva and Sam are my favorite couple ever far beyond everyone else on RLC and VH and I agree 100% with this statement. I would hate to see them on VH having to deal with their bullshit.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, matri69 said:

ulyana farebbe benissimo a vhtv 

Ulyana and Olivia are the only ones that would fit in well with VH but I know from my own translations that she doesn't particularly care about making a living on cams.

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Three couples would be cool for VHTV:

• Nelly & Bogdan
  • Eva & Sam
  • Jane & Dick

The rest can stay away 

From there only agree with Eva&Sam but as far as i know they hardly are a couple lately so probably this came in good time for them. Chloe&Tyler and Lana&Robert could be good adds 

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ulyana and Olivia are the only ones that would fit in well with VH but I know from my own translations that she doesn't particularly care about making a living on cams.

I do not know these two. But if you say so 😁

Would love to see the  motel travel agency no sex in cams residents  in VH..for one simple reason..they would do the same nothing and would think they could get away with it..then..boom..house closed!That would be great.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would love to see the  motel travel agency no sex in cams residents  in VH..for one simple reason..they would do the same nothing and would think they could get away with it..then..boom..house closed!That would be great.

Would be a waste of time and resources for that place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Would be a waste of time and resources for that place.

But..would put a big smile on my face😁.In VH that bullshitt they did in that motel wouldn't last 6months even less two years.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

for ulyana ok but for olivia I don't find her very attractive