Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

On 7/16/2019 at 11:21 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Haha no just my good friends there I know for many years already 

Hope you give your friends your full attention which they deserve so we don't want seeing you on here during your holiday just have a good break. CC or VH won't disappear in your absence I am sure 😁😁😁

• Like 1

Not to bother any of you my good people but i have to say this..today is 18 July...tomorrow is 19July..Monday will be July 22,now think deeply in this and any question..feel free not to ask.Youre all welcome!

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not to bother any of you my good people but i have to say this..today is 18 July...tomorrow is 19July..Monday will be July 22,now think deeply in this and any question..feel free not to ask.Youre all welcome!

Just imagine in little more than five months Christmas is already over 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hi Ze,you been on the drink?😀😀😀

• Upvote 1

Just now, leonadecastro said:

VHTV says " All camera access @5dollars" What does this mean.  Because when I pressed their Subscribe button,  only the regular offers are there. No mention of the 5 dollar option at all.  Can someone enlighten me in this regard? 

Send us a message at voyeur-house.tv/support and we will provide you with personal link to buy 3 Days access for $5 then

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just imagine in little more than five months Christmas is already over 😁

Another amazing thing is that in 5yrs time we will all be 5yrs older who would have thought it 😁👍

• Like 1