Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I would have thought force ignore would have been your favorite. It’s just a forum about a sex site. Really, that’s all it is. 😬

It is about the places on VH on the website. You can make a list of favorites there now 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would have thought force ignore would have been your favorite. It’s just a forum about a sex site. Really, that’s all it is. 😬

As usual you talk about the wrong things.. loool .. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I know I’m just fucking with Sparkles cause he has me on ignore. I just figure he would be really happy if he could make it so the people he ignores also couldn’t see his posts too. 

So, Jabbath! Let’s see your list of faves?

Don't bother so much with what others think... free hint 

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know I’m just fucking with Sparkles cause he has me on ignore. I just figure he would be really happy if he could make it so the people he ignores also couldn’t see his posts too. 

So, Jabbath! Let’s see your list of faves?

Anna's places, Nicole & Karl and Marla & Hector and Ary & George

I fail to see the importance of a favourites list. When I was subbing I always knew what my favourites were and didn't need a fucking list to tell me. If VH want to do something really useful then provide a 4 screen viewing function like other sites have done, that may even tempt me to return. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I fail to see the importance of a favourites list. When I was subbing I always knew what my favourites were and didn't need a fucking list to tell me. If VH want to do something really useful then provide a 4 screen viewing function like other sites have done, that may even tempt me to return. 

What's a 4 screen viewing function pal?

On 7/17/2019 at 6:19 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Oh ok, your only going to f your good friends? Have fun! :biggrin:

Yo jab, hope you're enjoying your vacation! You know I was just messing with you on this post

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! I’m shocked. So you’re just not going to watch anything else but those? This is so wrong to me. I can understand sorting them, but creating a category of favorites. Jeez! Give people a chance to suck you in. 

I check the timeline on the non webcam places sometimes. The Columbian places and the excessive camming places are not worth it. 

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

It's very useful when the list is always changing .. You don't spend time now searching for apartments in a random list of 35 apartments, specially when you choose thumbnails.. You can now fix them always in the same position. I did that will all apartments. All are in the favourite list, but on the top are the ones i prefer and watch

It doesn't affect in nothing if i watch more or less apartment "x" or apartment "y".. that will be the same then before