Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What's a 4 screen viewing function pal?

rlc had the ability to divide the screen so that 4 cams could be viewed at the same time. vh has said that we would get that but nothing so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Bet you stop checking pretty soon. Out of sight, out of mind. Never gonna make me believe you actually watch Marla and Hector. 

marla & hector are nice people i'm sure. but i never look at them as they are so inactive that i forget they are there.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bet you stop checking pretty soon. Out of sight, out of mind. Never gonna make me believe you actually watch Marla and Hector. 

Tell me why I should watch places with horrible cam setup or constant webcamming?  

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Tell me why I should watch places with horrible cam setup or constant webcamming?  

totally agree with that. a few here are already distant memories (not even that) even though they are still on vh (not even sure as there are a few that i don't even know who they are when i read the names).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Talking about that 4 way view of rlc..if it's use nowdays you basicaly watching half of houses of site😂.well almost..there is a amazing total of ten houses.

Its very useful sometimes to open say 4 from one apartment when they are often changing rooms all the time, makes it easier to follow what's going on rather than having to switch cams and waiting for the loading time which is often so long you end up missing stuff.

• Upvote 1