Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

On 8/8/2019 at 6:51 PM, firewall said:

@Voyeur House TV hi, is it possible to reorganize the videos archive for find more easier the old apartments are not again listed? it's  really annoying me

I take the example of nadia/brian they are not anymore in the listing and their videos are now in the section of moosoon/marley !

why not let a section of the tenants forever in the list when they leave? it will be more easier to find their videos than to put them in a new realm with other people!

vhtv have a progress to do with this archive,thanks.

+1

The archive is like a treasure, but finding specific videos (specially the older ones) is so hard and I usually give up.

Please make the archive video search better. V has the assets, why not put them in good use ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Think you are the only one who did lol mustn't be so subtle next time ::)

I just didn't want it.😋

• Like 1

I rebooted my computer and use firefox for vh now and it's much better  i have really problem  on vh with chrome don't know why

and it's long time it's like this on my side, always many lagging coming after few minutes if with chrome if i stay connected on the same camera but no problem with firefox

13 hours ago, firewall said:

I rebooted my computer and use firefox for vh now and it's much better  i have really problem  on vh with chrome don't know why

and it's long time it's like this on my side, always many lagging coming after few minutes if with chrome if i stay connected on the same camera but no problem with firefox

Strange. For me Chrome works best

Chrome, Firefox and Edge are working well for me regarding lags and switch of cams.

However, had just opened all 3 browsers with same cam on one screen, Firefox has for my eyes the best colours and contrast. Big surprise!

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Strange. For me Chrome works best

Actually I downloaded the development version of Edge a couple if months ago and find it works very well and improving on a weekly basis with continual updates. To be honest they are all now all very similar in performance. Chrome is very intrusive and can be a memory hog. People I think just get so used to the interface of whatever browser they use and refuse to try anything else or are convinced theirs is the best. I have tried many, Edge,Chrome, Firefox,Vivaldi, Opera, Maxthon etc etc and in all honesty the difference between any of them is very minimal. One just gets used to whatever one they have normally used and stick with it. We have all been brainwashed I think by the Google name and just think it's the best. Believe me there are others just as good and Edge is catching up very fast and is now equal with the best of them.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Actually I downloaded the development version of Edge a couple if months ago and find it works very well and improving on a weekly basis with continual updates. To be honest they are all now all very similar in performance. Chrome is very intrusive and can be a memory hog. People I think just get so used to the interface of whatever browser they use and refuse to try anything else or are convinced theirs is the best. I have tried many, Edge,Chrome, Firefox,Vivaldi, Opera, Maxthon etc etc and in all honesty the difference between any of them is very minimal. One just gets used to whatever one they have normally used and stick with it. We have all been brainwashed I think by the Google name and just think it's the best. Believe me there are others just as good and Edge is catching up very fast and is now equal with the best of them.

Because Microsoft now uses the Chromium engine for Edge too. 😁

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because Microsoft now uses the Chromium engine for Edge too. 😁

As most others do now it's just the implementation that varies. As I said now all much of a muchness just the interface that varies.

Like unix,  there are many variations of it being used.

• Like 1