Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

Chrome kills my pc,with my slow ass CPU and 4Gigas of ram my best solution(that till now works pretty good)is using Edge browser,works good both for VH and rlc and in general.Probabry Chrome is the best but isn't appropriated for all computers.

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Chrome kills my pc,with my slow ass CPU and 4Gigas of ram my best solution(that till now works pretty good)is using Edge browser,works good both for VH and rlc and in general.Probabry Chrome is the best but isn't appropriated for all computers.

Chrome eats RAM. Good I have 64GB 😁

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Chrome eats RAM. Good I have 64GB 😁

it's maybe because of this vh not run good with chrome on my pc I have only 8 GB of ram but i have zero problem with firefox,

the problem i have with chrome is after  maybe 5 mn when i stay connected on the same camera i start to have quick buffering every 10 seconds 

i need to click again on this camera for delete this buffering but they are back after 5 mn this is weird

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

the problem i have with chrome is after  maybe 5 mn when i stay connected on the same camera i start to have quick buffering every 10 seconds 

i need to click again on this camera for delete this buffering but they are back after 5 mn this is weird

I have this same issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I have this same issue.

ok thanks i see i am not alone,

i have already contacted the vh support for this problem and they asked me to do a test but this test was too complicated for me

so i use firefox for watch vh now till vh run better under chrome

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i only have 8gb ram but always use chrome. others have taken a long time when i restart the pc & just get in the way.

I have 8gb to and never had any problems unless it's their end obviously which it often is lol

Many computers will often struggle sometimes if you are only using the onboard graphics chip. If you have a graphics card with say 4gb ram, but 8gb better which many are now you will sure see the difference using a graphics card. Having said that one if my computers is only using on board graphics and it seems to run ok. It's only when you start using loads of tabs and apps that you need a bit more puff lol.