Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope I actually considering to use 128GB in the next computer. I work with my computer too. And I need a lot of RAM...

Well I am an ex cad designer using Autodesk products which included rendering solid models, structural steel detailing etc etc and never had to resort to that amount of ram so the mind boggles as to what you actually use it for. The main thing to use is a good graphics card I have always found. But then as they say horses for courses eh. But then with each issue of new software they always seem to include more graphic uses just for the sake of calling it a new version and of course sales. Suppose it's just called progress.

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well I am an ex cad designer using Autodesk products which included rendering solid models, structural steel detailing etc etc and never had to resort to that amount of ram so the mind boggles as to what you actually use it for. The main thing to use is a good graphics card I have always found. But then as they say horses for courses eh. But then with each issue of new software they always seem to include more graphic uses just for the sake of calling it a new version and of course sales. Suppose it's just called progress.

I run several virtual servers and containers on it 😁

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I run several virtual servers and containers on it 😁

It's a wonder you find time for work seeing how often you are on here. Or is it called multi tasking 🙄. Sorry couldn't resist that 😁😁

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wow some beast eh 👍

Bet you wear a red tee shirt with a large white "S" in a blue circle on the front lool.

I am rather excited because will be my first time for years I will switch from Intel to AMD 😁

• Like 1