Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's only the basic fee for viewing rooms only, if you wants the extra bits like 24hr replay, archives and 4 screen display etc its 34.99$. VH is only 29.95$ for the same basic viewing options. So 5$ difference in all plans between VH and LUC. Am having a break from lashing out now and must admit not missing it as from what I see on CC its the same old stuff over and over and same pics really all the time, only the faces differ 😁😁😁

So basicaly to have all the experience it's 35$,and probraby they only have half dozen such houses.I feel a lot the same as you.Would pay 40$ montly for an voyeur site with Lets say 15 good houses,with only amateur content and good looking houses and cams.Even rlc more and more have this shows to cams were the residents just give spectacles directly to cams view,VH takes that and multiplies it to the limit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like an balanced stuff,that mixes amateur persons in cams with an good amount of sex,but i don't like at all cam girls

all that you can find in vhtv plus, there are only 2 or 3 of 40 apartments, where participants do the cam shows on daily basis; one can ignore it;

25 minutes ago, waldi said:

all that you can find in vhtv plus, there are only 2 or 3 of 40 apartments, where participants do the cam shows on daily basis; one can ignore it;

Two,three is favor.😅..mike&evie,Claus&angelica,billy&samanta,grace&Jacob,vikki&kate,Matilda,lots of cam shows by this houses.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Two,three is favor.😅..mike&evie,Claus&angelica,billy&samanta,grace&Jacob,vikki&kate,Matilda,lots of cam shows by this houses.

that's still 30+ apartments without cam shows

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

More precisely 29.7 houses without daily cam shows.Fred is always right.

taking into account fact that most people complain on excess  of apartments, even 29 looks good to me; it's more then for instance, rlc offers, for higher price

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, waldi said:

taking into account fact that most people complain on excess  of apartments, even 29 looks good to me; it's more then for instance, rlc offers, for higher price

VH about 20,30 "normal" houses,rlc..let me count..15,16 at max.Vh have the cam girls houses,rlc have the show crap houses,changing clothes,bath houses(Barca places and others).Have to be honest..even the web cam girls houses in VH are better than the show places of rlc.

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

that's for sure

If one day vh have an house were residents are in constant "travels" and that they use an house upstairs to do most of the good things,and were residents don't have,do their intimacy in cams for half an year or more then..we are screwed.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If one day vh have an house were residents are in constant "travels" and that they use an house upstairs to do most of the good things,and were residents don't have,do their intimacy in cams for half an year or more then..we are screwed.

yeah, it sucks; some places in rlc stays empty for relatively long time during the year, because its tenants are traveling; well, you know, rlc wants to be as "real" as possible; I often wonder how come people still pay such ridiculous amount of money for it; on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that (  even here on cc ) most of users who generates traffic in rlc, are simply freeloaders.

• Upvote 1