Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
StnCld316

Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree, when the snowflake minority start dictating policy in all walks of life i think we are heading down a very slippery slope. Past UK comedians like Bernard Manning,Jim Davidson etc would make them shit their pants now lol.

Too many people now seem to want to go out of their way to find a reason to be offended by anything. Sad sad world it is becoming i'm afraid.

Hi Rob,Nobody should be "dictating" policy to anyone we live in one of the most democratic countries in the world.I think your "snowflake minority"remark is a bit OTT as they clearly do not dictate in all walks of life.I admit the prudes should go fuck themselves and join the Amish but dictate Nah.

As for people being offended well nothing new their then.So fucking what!!let them be offended I personally couldn't care less.

Now as for Mr Manning,MrDavidson and let's add Mr R,C,Brown to that.If you think that 3 were funny then comedy is fucked.Blatant racism and sexism is the most unfunny subjects I can think of.Oh sorry if I have offended anyone.👎

• Like 1

Apparently - VV is over. Apt - closed. Now only VH have Russian apartments in industry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Apparently - VV is over. Apt - closed. Now only VH have Russian apartments in industry.

Does this make us the final target for the authorities.Did VV close voluntarily or was it closed by authorities?

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Does this make us the final target for the authorities.Did VV close voluntarily or was it closed by authorities?

Well, I did not find the news about police raid. On the other hand - LifeUnderCam arested Jun6 and news only Jun19.

• Like 1

VV was on life support all the time. They could have just used the momentum to close. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

VV was on life support all the time. They could have just used the momentum to close. 

Wishful thinking?

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Probably bought by Rasputin site 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Probably bought by Rasputin site 

That could be a good reason yes. 

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Wishful thinking?

Nope. Why?

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. Why?

I don't know anything about Voyeur Villa but I just got the impression that them closing was what you were hoping for.

God knows why I even reacted to your post.Duh!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I don't know anything about Voyeur Villa but I just got the impression that them closing was what you were hoping for.

God knows why I even reacted to your post.Duh!!

I predicted them closing long time ago. That is right. They were on life support and now just somebody pulled the plug...😉

• Like 1

voyeur villa closed? oh no! where will we go to see all of the nothing?

giphy (12).gif

giphy (13).gif

tenor (1).gif

• Like 2

Happy Independence day to all our American friends. 

4th independence day GIF

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Forgot this one 😂

200.gif

trump will manage to ruin it.

• Like 1