Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
StnCld316

Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I fail to see the importance of a favourites list. When I was subbing I always knew what my favourites were and didn't need a fucking list to tell me. If VH want to do something really useful then provide a 4 screen viewing function like other sites have done, that may even tempt me to return. 

It's very useful when the list is always changing .. You don't spend time now searching for apartments in a random list of 35 apartments, specially when you choose thumbnails.. You can now fix them always in the same position. I did that will all apartments. All are in the favourite list, but on the top are the ones i prefer and watch

It doesn't affect in nothing if i watch more or less apartment "x" or apartment "y".. that will be the same then before

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I check the timeline on the non webcam places sometimes. The Columbian places and the excessive camming places are not worth it. 

Bet you stop checking pretty soon. Out of sight, out of mind. Never gonna make me believe you actually watch Marla and Hector. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What's a 4 screen viewing function pal?

rlc had the ability to divide the screen so that 4 cams could be viewed at the same time. vh has said that we would get that but nothing so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Bet you stop checking pretty soon. Out of sight, out of mind. Never gonna make me believe you actually watch Marla and Hector. 

marla & hector are nice people i'm sure. but i never look at them as they are so inactive that i forget they are there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's very useful when the list is always changing .. You don't spend time now searching for apartments in a random list of 35 apartments, specially when you choose thumbnails.. You can now fix them always in the same position. I did that will all apartments. All are in the favourite list, but on the top are the ones i prefer and watch

It doesn't affect in nothing if i watch more or less apartment "x" or apartment "y".. that will be the same then before

At what number did you stop ranking them and just toss the rest on the bag? 

Just now, golfer06 said:

marla & hector are nice people i'm sure. but i never look at them as they are so inactive that i forget they are there.

Yep! They are. I mean no disrespect, but there is nothing going to make me believe Jabbath watches them. PR stunt is my guess. 😬

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Sparkles Care to share why you’re turned on your head? Curious 

Don't knock it babe 🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't knock it babe 🙄

Riddler! What does that mean. I’m blonde and dim. Things just go over my head all the time. 

mean girls dumb blonde GIF

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Riddler! What does that mean. I’m blonde and dim. Things just go over my head all the time. 

mean girls dumb blonde GIF

No comment lol

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! They are. I mean no disrespect, but there is nothing going to make me believe Jabbath watches them. PR stunt is my guess. 😬

M&H are a little more active lately. So yes I watch them. 

54 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What's a 4 screen viewing function pal?

Golfer beat me to it in answering you, very well in fact so see his post.

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tell me why I should watch places with horrible cam setup or constant webcamming?  

• Like 1

M&H are a little more active lately. So yes I watch them. 

Thought you were on holiday ????

Just now, Robwin said:

Thought you were on holiday ????

Not at the moment I watch them. Just checked before going to bed now 😉

Tell me why I should watch places with horrible cam setup or constant webcamming?  

totally agree with that. a few here are already distant memories (not even that) even though they are still on vh (not even sure as there are a few that i don't even know who they are when i read the names).

• Like 2