Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Hi James! Just saying hi. 

Oh wait, one other thing,, are worried about Anthony’s coming voyeur site?

Hey Amy!

Yeah, we're worried as hell for sure :) Jokes aside, considering how unreliable this person proved himself, I only wish nobody gets scammed at any business he may run, if he ever will, of course.

If only he paid our money back, and I could say otherwise with the better wishes to his endeavors...

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Amy!

Yeah, we're worried as hell for sure 🙂 Jokes aside, considering how unreliable this person proved himself, I only wish nobody gets scammed at any business he may run, if he ever will, of course.

If only he paid our money back, and I could say otherwise with the better wishes to his endeavors...

And we have a favorite function now. Very cool. Now I can have all my favorite places together in one list. 

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And we have a favorite function now. Very cool. Now I can have all my favorite places together in one list. 

Finally!! Best thing ever to reduce the time of searching for the places when the lists keeps mutating constantly 😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just imagine in little more than five months Christmas is already over 😁

But please don't forget that Christmas Day is December 25,now what is absolutely insane,or even crazier,we are in 2019 next year will be..2020,if can live with this insane info then i applaud you pal Jabba.Enjoy the soap with broccoli and the nice tuna!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Ze,you been on the drink?😀😀😀

My friend i could give you thousands of responses Regard such worthwhile question,but will leave with the obvious one..remember that not all small eggs come from chickens holes..and now about this..what if the eggs are in realitie small hats.Glad to clarify you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

glad VH heard my suggestion I posted here the other day 🙂

• Like 1