Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
StnCld316

Leora & Paul - Pictures (2019) #1

Thanks for trying to help but I get nothing on Lightpics that looks anything like what you posted. I have set up an account and uploaded one picture as a sample. If I go to my account page all I see is the picture I uploaded. There is nothing else on that page that I can click on. If I click on the picture, all it does is enlarge it. The rest of the page is blank.

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Thanks for trying to help but I get nothing on Lightpics that looks anything like what you posted. I have set up an account and uploaded one picture as a sample. If I go to my account page all I see is the picture I uploaded. There is nothing else on that page that I can click on. If I click on the picture, all it does is enlarge it. The rest of the page is blank.

I'll try this once more.z3aF.jpg

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I'll try this once more.

200.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I'll try this once more. 

Good job!

10 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Quizá deberías entrar como "invitado" no como "usuario registrado"

26/04/2019

y8al.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RapStar48 said:

seems she is doing that out of duty and not because of anything else. 

• Like 1