Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

5 hours ago, gigou5076 said:

faut t il tout metre dans la barre de recherche
should you put everything in the search bar
aimant:? xt = urn: btih: de0a3c5104c77020f4a6ef9c3cd73bcd16848874 & dn = 2019-Q2

Sorry, Gigou. It's not that kind of link. You have add the magnet link to
a torrent client, such as qBittorent or uTorrent in order to download it.
Google them, download one (I recommend qBittorrent) and install it.
Then click the File menu and choose Add Torrent Link. But, use this
one.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:de0a3c5104c77020f4a6ef9c3cd73bcd16848874&dn=2019-Q2

The one you posted above got corrupted with a bunch of spaces. I don't
think it will work like that.

I hope this was helpful.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Both sizes are 52 mins and 12 secs.

J'ai fait le même travail avec avidemux pour ramener les vidéos 2 et 3 à des valeurs plus raisonnables sans diminuer la qualité de l'image. j'espère que wingtsun ne m'en voudra pas.

Action 15-05-2019 par wingtsun - 166Mb

Action 04-05-2019 par wingtsun - 470Mb

Je ne veux pas de like ! C'est à wingtsun que vous devez donner vos like.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Désolé, Gigou. Ce n'est pas ce genre de lien. Vous avez ajouté le lien magnet à
un client torrent, tel que qBittorent ou uTorrent afin de le télécharger.
Google, téléchargez-en un (je recommande qBittorrent) et installez-le.
Cliquez ensuite sur le menu Fichier et choisissez Ajouter un lien torrent. Mais utilisez celui-
ci.

aimant:? xt = urn: btih: de0a3c5104c77020f4a6ef9c3cd73bcd16848874 & dn = 2019-Q2

Celui que vous avez posté ci-dessus a été corrompu avec un tas d'espaces. Je ne
pense pas que ça va marcher comme ça.

J'espère que cela a été utile.

Merci beaucoupfaisons cela

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xanadu said:

J'ai fait le même travail avec avidemux pour ramener les vidéos 2 et 3 à des valeurs plus raisonnables sans diminuer la qualité de l'image. j'espère que wingtsun ne m'en voudra pas.

Can't see the video in these

• Like 5

17 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Why? Because that was the only available way to download the files.

Not so awkward or compicated. Once the correct magnet link was
posted, it was a piece of cake.

Why not mab? Because mab has a 20GB limitation per upload and this
set of files was 21GB. Also, mab files only last three days.

He could have made it two or three smaller sets of files that he could
have uploaded to mab, but again, they would only have lasted three
days.

OK dann dauert es nur 3 tage, reicht doch!!!

über MAB kann man direkt und einfach downladen

XANADU macht es vor mit seinen Uploads.

Ich habe und möchte kein TORRENT

einfach und unkompliziert ist immer besser

9 hours ago, xanadu said:

Thank you very much, anyway 🙂

Thank to wingtsun 2. 🙂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I had no problems seeing either of them with the always reliable mab doing the job, but this is the first time I've heard of VLC so curious to known what those letters stand for in case I see them again. Is it something I will need to know from now on?

Vlc is the name of a video player that plays almost all video formats.

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Vlc is the name of a video player that plays almost all video formats.

Thanks! I will download it and it may allow me to see some of the many videos l saved but could never watch, only a very small minority l should add. Thanks again  

4 hours ago, Aroel69 said:
use VLC, for me it's work

I had no problems seeing either of them with the always reliable mab doing the job, but this is the first time I've heard of VLC so curious to known what those letters stand for in case I see them again. Is it something I will need to know from now on?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, xanadu said:

Merci à toi xanadu d'avoir rectifié les premiers tirs de wingtsun, j'avais pas fait attention à la taille des fichiers.
Salut a tous les "oncle Picsou" merci d'allez faire un tour sur les videos originales de wingtsun, ça vaux largement l'effort fourni par le garçon pour partager avec vous des vidéos des Cams payantes et en HD en plus, ce sont ses débuts alors n'oublier pas qu'ont gagne rien en argent se sont vos likes et vos commentaires qui nous apportent de la joie, alors mes Perverts Voyeurs de CC et de la "CHUUUT" Brotherhood Community passer sur les postent originaux et mettez le feu avec vos likes BORDEL ...

Seul les UPLOADERS PEUVENT METTRE UN LIKE ICI .... LES AUTRES MEMBRES VONT LIKER SUR LES POSTES ORIGINAUX DE WINGTSUN ... D'avance Merci pour lui

Thanks to you xanadu for having rectified the first shots of wingtsun, I had not paid attention to the size of the files.
Hello to all the "Uncle Scrooge" thank you for going on a tour on the original videos of wingtsun, it's worth the boy's effort to share with you videos of paid Cams and in HD more, these are his beginnings so do not forget that have earned nothing in money are your likes and your comments that bring us joy, so my CC Voyeur Perverts and the "CHUUUT" Brotherhood Community pass on the original postent and fire with your likes BORDEL....

Only UPLOADERS MAY MAKE A LIKE HERE ... OTHER MEMBERS WILL LIKE TO THE ORIGINAL POSTS OF WINGTSUN ... In advance Thanks for him

Hail "CHUUUT"    Hail CC

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Merci à toi xanadu d'avoir rectifié les premiers tirs de wingtsun, j'avais pas fait attention à la taille des fichiers.
Salut a tous les "oncle Picsou" merci d'allez faire un tour sur les videos originales de wingtsun, ça vaux largement l'effort fourni par le garçon pour partager avec vous des vidéos des Cams payantes et en HD en plus, ce sont ses débuts alors n'oublier pas qu'ont gagne rien en argent se sont vos likes et vos commentaires qui nous apportent de la joie, alors mes Perverts Voyeurs de CC et de la "CHUUUT" Brotherhood Community passer sur les postent originaux et mettez le feu avec vos likes BORDEL ...

Seul les UPLOADERS PEUVENT METTRE UN LIKE ICI .... LES AUTRES MEMBRES VONT LIKER SUR LES POSTES ORIGINAUX DE WINGTSUN ... D'avance Merci pour lui

Thanks to you xanadu for having rectified the first shots of wingtsun, I had not paid attention to the size of the files.
Hello to all the "Uncle Scrooge" thank you for going on a tour on the original videos of wingtsun, it's worth the boy's effort to share with you videos of paid Cams and in HD more, these are his beginnings so do not forget that have earned nothing in money are your likes and your comments that bring us joy, so my CC Voyeur Perverts and the "CHUUUT" Brotherhood Community pass on the original postent and fire with your likes BORDEL....

Only UPLOADERS MAY MAKE A LIKE HERE ... OTHER MEMBERS WILL LIKE TO THE ORIGINAL POSTS OF WINGTSUN ... In advance Thanks for him

Hail "CHUUUT"    Hail CC