• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, SAMY LE MARIN said:

et à c'est passé quand ?

La dernière vidéo postée de wingtsun date de Février 2018 et la table de salon n'est plus là donc 2017 peut être 2016,  elle fait plus jeune au moment où c'est arrivé ...

7 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Hi Roger1, 

i never defending a man who beating her wife

Thanks for the sharing, i'm Premium on RLC on this time, I had never seen Paul so angry but the vidéo is very short and do not explain what's happened on this day,  it's happening long time ago when the table is in the livingroom...what prompted Paul to do that, if some one have a video more longer it's interresting to understand what put Paul in this state.

Well Rod my friend, not so sure I agree with you on what may have been interesting to understand or know why the sorry ass that was known as Paul did do that to Leora. If I remember correctly, it seemed that she was merely asking him to go somewhere to do or get something and his lazy ass just did not want to go which was typical of his mentality and morals. What I would have found quite interesting, would have been that if another man had been there at the time and would have done that to him. It would have been quite interesting to see just how much the coward would have liked and appreciated it being done to him. Chances are, that he would have left the apartment whining and crying afterwards and that would have been most definitely interesting to have observed or even more so, to have been the other man who put him in his place.

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Only COWARDS attack women.

While I agree this wasn't very nice I don't think it's quite as bad as when he attacked her in the GR

I remember hearing about that incident but was not checking out the residence at the time it occurred. There was also another incident of his poor, selfish, and immature behavior  in the LR/Kit other then the one recently made known. As I observed that incident as well, it was even worse then the one made known recently. I certainly hope the incident in the GR was not much worse. He's just very fortunate that another man with decency and morals was not around at any of those incidents.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I remember hearing about that incident was not checking out the residence at the time it occurred. There was also another incident of his poor, selfish, and immature behavior  in the LR/Kit other then the one recently made known. As I observed that incident as well, it was even worse then the one made known recently. I certainly hope the incident in the GR was not much worse. He's just very fortunate that another man with decency and morals was not around at any of those incidents.

I only remember the two incidents, I'm not doubting there's been more, and probably will be if he's now got out to work, but what really amazes me is that women in this situation tend to want to stay in what can only be described as a relationship from hell even when they are given the chance of a safe way out.

If there had been another man around he wouldn't have touched her, because he wouldn't have got away with this cowardly childish tantrum

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Well Rod my friend, not so sure I agree with you ...

Hi Nicholas, Amigo i appreciate your comment and it interresting to takes different points of view, it allows to form an better opinion (without forgetting to respect the opinion of the other of course). Leora is a girl with a certain character and what she has in mind, she does not have it in the ass and for having followed her for almost 6 years, I can say that she not easy let down what she wants to receive , like a  child capricious sometimes. If you look at Leora has never lacked something, for proof she had to move her clothes and underwear in the closet (which she occupies alone) in the guest room + 2/3 of the closet in the sleepingroom. Paul is certainly bad in bed, for that he has nothing more to prove, that will not change anymore. But I think he as not so bad and is credit card working good for Leora, you have to be able to follow Leora in her desires and maybe sometimes she exceeds a little bit the limit lol. Looking forward to seeing you here at CC amigo

keanu reeves thumbs up GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 3