Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Je le disais avant déjà quand il baisait avec elle il ne la respectait pas ,il finissait dans sa bouche sans se préoccuper si elle avait jouit il se levait sans un geste de tendresse puis comme  si de rien n’était il retournait à ses préoccupations

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, Nicholas said:

Although it would be great if it were to happen, I would not count on it and certainly would not wager or hold my breath on it happening. Although it is true that Ulyana & Marat did eventually return, but in a different residence of which used to be where Kitty & Smith lived before the major shutdown and return with significant changes, which is in Spain somewhere supposedly and means that Ulyana & Marat were willing and able to travel and relocate, if only for a known quite short term basis, and now being only listed as a "Couple on Vacation", which the tenants who have been listed under that category, have always certainly been quite on a temporary basis and have only endured any stays short term. U & M had not really been with RLC that long as had L & P, and U & M had only recently decided that the extra subsistence compensation for more attraction to residence cams as far as amount of cam visits combined with amount of cam visit time accumulation was worth some added activities or occurrences of more interest to they're residence cams, to attract cam attention was worth it. Whereas, L & P had been aware of such for a long time as was they're tenure with RLC. As is with many others most likely, I certainly do miss the beautiful Leora though.

Not sure but I think Kitty and Smith were in the Czech Republik, probably Prague? But I could be wrong

• Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 11:06 PM, SAMY LE MARIN said:

https://mab.to/ALNJFfOGw

c'est une video de ULYANA gode anal qui est supprimée automatiquement ,et la elle passe

can someone re-up this? preferably to a host that allows you to save to a sd card, mab allways saves to your harddrive first, and if you don't have enough free space you end up with a file that's 0kb's, it has happened to me so many times it's ridiculous

I   remember  in  the old appartement,  2013 or 2014  ,  paul wanted to kill the dog with a knife  because it had bitten his phone   and  Leora ,fully naked on the bed  protecting the dog in her arms during one hour