Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

Il y a 11 heures, xanadu a dit :

Johnny a posé une question sur ce topic et j'ai donc répondu sur ce topic, vous par contre n'avez pas pris la peine de le faire. Leora ne vous appartient pas et ce topic non plus.

bien repondu xanadu et celui qui n'est pas content on l'emm............

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry  for the guys like pepe and the rest including myself no offense to newbies but its gone the queen as died long live the queen maybe I will keep in touch thanks to you guys I have known but I believe it might be a end of an era may your god go with you 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Sorry  for the guys like pepe and the rest including myself no offense to newbies but its gone the queen as died long live the queen maybe I will keep in touch thanks to you guys I have known but I believe it might be a end of an era may your god go with you 

She may be gone but never forgotten. There is a slim chance that we may see her again, but I won't hold my breath others might if they get to close to me. 😂

• Like 3

BONJOUR.pour tout ceux qui son rester sur les vidéo de leora.

je voie que les anciens on laisser tomber ce site de leora ils sont surement passer a autre chose.

il y a plus personnes qui poste  des vidéos ou photos de leur archives

je remercie  wingtsun qui nous met une vidéo tous les jours sinon plus rien c'est la fin .

encore merci et continue encore et encore pour longtemps .

• Like 8