Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

On 7/26/2019 at 6:51 AM, wingtsun said:

Petite mise au point, les vidéos ou wingtsun et inscrit ne sont pas de moi, les vidéos ou je mets la date sont de moi c’est moi qui les est capturer, je ne vole rien du fait que toute diffusions de vidéos RLC et interdite selon la politique de RLC, donc les vidéos que je prends sur d’autre site pour les mettre ici sont elle aussi en fraude avec RLC.

Small focus, the videos or wingtsun and registered are not mine, the videos or I put the date are of me it is me who is capturing them, I do not steal the fact that any broadcast of videos RLC and prohibited according to the policy of RLC, so the videos that I take on other site to put them here are also in fraud with RLC.

J'en déduit que tu ne l'a pas volée :wink: Voleur et Menteur :angry:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

Tu es pas le patron de RLC la capture de vidéo sur le site et interdite, donc si moi ou d’autre on veut copier et rediffuser des vidéos déjà posté on fait ce qu’on veut, dès le moment on tu poste une vidéo ou la capture et interdite tu perds tout droit, sur tu veux pas que les personne s’approprie tes vidéos tu n’as qua pas les mètres.

You're not the boss of RLC the capture of video on the site and prohibited, so if I or other we want to copy and rebroadcast videos already posted we do what we want, from the moment you post a video or the capture and prohibited you lose all right, on you do not want that the person appropriates your videos you have no meters.

it's not your right to post the same video in the same thread without mentions that copy belong to who?!
& it's not your right to pasting your name in the copy you didn't record it of basically & make re-posting as if you has made this registration of this copy..also without mentioned for the name of person which posted it at first time in the same thread..all of that's not of your rights!! when you apply these two conditions, you can re-post or make rebroadcasting them at any time as you want,or make your own copies & posting them as you want, but in other way you can post any videos hasn't posting here before from any site at any space of the internet you would been brought it..we not against re-posting or sharing any pic or videos from all members with keeping on apply the same conditions..
in fact in personally i welcome to as like those steps,because i had beginning in the same way before 2 or less years.. it change the atmosphere  a bit here..

• Like 3

I've asked this before but there was no responses so it may be likely that it was one session that many or most did not observe or missed or perhaps anyone who was fortunate enough to have not missed the session of the beautiful woman of which so many miss nowadays that visits this forum. The session was on 06/01/2019, and that is meant to be June 1, 2019. It has not been posted on this site  or other sites where caps. have been posted. It was one when the amazing and beautiful woman was on the LR couch wearing one of her white satin slips, and started playing and eventually went and retrieved her white toy and returned to the couch and got into some play with her kitty and amazingly beautiful derriere. May have been one of the few times that few were fortunate enough to observe and even fewer (such as myself), that were fortunate enough to be around and observe the session, but did not manage to cap. it unfortunately. It was actually one of the quite hotter sessions of the beautiful woman imo. If anyone who visits here did happen to see and cap. that session, it would be greatly appreciate if a link of it were ever shared here. Sure do still miss the beautiful woman called Leora as I am certain there are others who do as well.

9 hours ago, xanadu said:

wingtsun tu es un Verkaufstyp, un malhonnete !! Das Video wurde am 21.07.2019 für Aroel69 veröffentlicht. Das Datum und die Uhrzeit des Schreibens wurden auf 10.59 geändert.

wingtsun du bist ein dreckiger Typ, ein unehrlicher Typ !! Sie haben das Video aufgenommen, das ich am 21.07.2019 für Aroel69 gepostet habe, auf wmv umgestellt, gekürzt und Ihr Datum in Rot hinzugefügt, aber Sie haben vergessen, das von mir bei 10.59 eingestellte Fade-to-Black zu entfernen.

Richtig so, dem kann ich nur voll zustimmen!!!

Das musste mal einer sagen.

Ja Xanadu, deine Videos vermisse ich,,, im Gegensatz die von Wingtun.... ein Wichtigmacher und nur ein Kopierer!!!

9 hours ago, xanadu said:

wingtsun tu es un Verkaufstyp, un malhonnete !! Das Video wurde am 21.07.2019 für Aroel69 veröffentlicht. Das Datum und die Uhrzeit des Schreibens wurden auf 10.59 geändert.

wingtsun du bist ein dreckiger Typ, ein unehrlicher Typ !! Sie haben das Video aufgenommen, das ich am 21.07.2019 für Aroel69 gepostet habe, auf wmv umgestellt, gekürzt und Ihr Datum in Rot hinzugefügt, aber Sie haben vergessen, das von mir bei 10.59 eingestellte Fade-to-Black zu entfernen.

Wingtsun, ein Raubkopierer und Betrüger

6 hours ago, wingtsun said:

Der Benutzer des RLC hat die Erfassung der Website und deren Interdite vorgenommen und die Änderungen am Kopierer und am Rediffuser vorgenommen Das Capture und die Interdite werden in aller Ruhe durchgeführt, und die Person wird aufgefordert, die Videos zu lesen und die Daten zu verarbeiten.

Sie sind nicht der Chef von RLC, der das Aufnehmen von Videos auf der Website verbietet und wenn ich oder andere Videos, die wir bereits gepostet haben, kopieren und erneut ausstrahlen möchten, tun wir das, was wir wollen, sobald Sie ein Video posten oder das Aufnehmen und Verbieten du verlierst alles in ordnung auf du willst nicht, dass die person deine videos aneignet du hast keine meter.

Raubkopierer!!!!!